Author Thread: Prayer for my Granddaughter!!!!!!!
Admin

Prayer for my Granddaughter!!!!!!!
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 09:11 PM

Hello Prayer Warriors!

My daughter Stephanie called me at work a little earlier to let me know that her daughter Sheyanne, about 18 months old, was taken to the Emergency room due to a spreading "Staff" infection on her leg, which even with antibiotics has not slowed it down. She also has high fever. I am heading over there to be there for emotional and spiritual support. The time now is 12:05 AM Thursday 02-12-09. We covet your prayers! I will give an update as soon as possible. Thank you in advance!

Blessings!

In Christ Jesus,

Walter

<

James 5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. NKJV

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 09:53 PM

I am praying.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 09:57 PM

Watch for the miracle, it is coming. I could feel it as I was praying.

Give God the glory.

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 10:08 PM

Heavenly Father,

We come to you now in Jesus name and we are asking you for a healing for Sheyanne. Lord Jesus ,You are the great physician and we ask you to touch her even now as we pray and heal this little girl. God we ask that You would wrap Your loving arms around Stephanie and Walter and comfort them. God Your word says that if we pray believing we will receive. We believe You for this healing of Sheyanne. We claim the blood of Jesus over this baby.

In the mighty name of Jesus,

Amen

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 07:25 AM

Walter,

My prayer go out for your granddaughter. I pray that the healing hands of God our Father will reach out and touch her body right now through the power of the Holy Spirit, and heal her of your sickness and disease in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen!

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 06:22 AM

Praying for Sheyanne to have a full recovery. For God to pour out His Holy Spirit upon her. His healing, comfort and peace, both for Sheyanne and for those who love her.

For Him to assign His ministering angels to be with her. And for Him to give all those involved in her care wisdom and understanding ~ to work His healing power through them.

chozen2b

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 07:27 AM

Walter,

I'm praying for your granddaughter recovery.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Feb, 2009 04:13 PM

Hi Everyone!

Thank you all so very much for your prayers. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Sheyanne is now at home. All the blood work came back good and she will be on antibiotics for the next seven days and her wound is almost closed now. My daughter also conveys her deep heart felt gratitude for your prayers!

Love in Christ,

Walter

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Feb, 2009 05:29 PM

Praise the Lord! Thank you Jesus! Amen, God is so good.

The effective fervent prayer of a righteous one avails much. Walter, this is wonderful news, God is faithful!

In Christ Jesus, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2009 04:28 AM

Praise God! Thanks for letting us know Walter. Get some rest, I know how tiring this kind of thing can be.

Your brother,

Leon

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2009 11:04 AM

Hi Walter,

Glad to hear everything is okay. I will pray that the antibiotics will work and this can all be over with - so your granddaughter can just be a happy, healthy little girl.

God bless,

Angel_in_MN

Page : 1 2