Author Thread: ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! (Fine...and gents. lol ;)
Luvsick_28

View Profile
History
ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! (Fine...and gents. lol ;)
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 01:06 AM

Our all-time favorite day of the year is coming... Valentine's day! hahaha! And love's definitely in the air. Lovapalooza everywhere...

So, what are you guys and gals planning to do this weekend? :)

Aside from having a wonderful night romancing your alter ego. hahaha! Just kidding!:)

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 04:38 AM

Since the term is "single"...Well, I'll be karaoking with my other single friends...lol...It's my vice...what can I say...! and it's all in fun! I know God shakes his head at me at times but I also feel Him scooping me up with a big laugh and planting a big one on the top of my head! So my Valentines Day truly is full of love!!! The kind you don't have to question! LOL...Everyone have a good one! It's what you make it!

Robin

Luvsick_28

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 08:38 AM

Karaoke's fun! My friends and I love to do that...And, although people say I sound good, there's a gush of wind and it rains whenever I sing...hahaha! I guess it's God's way of dropping by and joining the fun!;) Have a blessed day! Spread the love!:)

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 02:57 PM

I have no plans at all for Valentine's Day...besides crying alone...

I'm joking of course...but it'll be like any other day for me.

:hearts:

Luvsick_28

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Feb, 2009 01:36 AM

It's ok. I wish that you'll have a great day today and that you'll always feel loved and happy all the time. The same goes for everyone! :) Happy Valentine's day! God bless!:)

Elisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Feb, 2009 07:41 AM

I have a totally exciting Valentine's day planned. Just finished rearranging the office. Still need to do a few things to the shelves...but that's what break time is for, no? The rest of the day will be filled with homework. Do I know how to party or what? Grin, actually, is a normal weekend for me. But what a blessing to be able to continue learning.

Luvsick_28

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Feb, 2009 10:19 AM

Absolutely. We are all students in this university called life and everyday's just a great day to learn something new. :)