Author Thread: Jesus is my Valentine
Admin

Jesus is my Valentine
Posted : 14 Feb, 2012 06:33 PM

This never happened but I have typed this as if it did... Hope you enjoy it...

It was Valentines Day evening. My sister and brother had gone to a Church function and my Mom and step-dad were going out

to dinner. I complimented Mom and Danny and said they looked nice. On there way out the door Mom told me to text her or

Danny if any emergancy happened and that they wouldn't be long an I told them to have fun. So they left and there I was

just me, Princess, GOD and other spiritual beings that I do not see. I was starting to feel upset. I didn't want to spend

Valentines Day alone. Doing what I always do. I started to pray and said to GOD "I'm sorry for being so upset I just

wanted a special Valentines day just you and me. I guess maybe I shouldn't have expected anything since your not a

physical human being. Besides all the days are the same to you... I dunno I just wanted something really special

where I could dress up and be treated like a lady. I didn't ask for peace on earth. I'm sorry I just really

wanted that." I almost started to cry when someone knocked on the door. Since I was alone before opening the door

I said "who is it??" Then I heard the Holy Spirit gently tell me to open the door. So I did and Jesus was standing

there holding some roses and said "Hello Jenny." I stood there with my mouth open not believeing what I was seeing.

Finally I said "Uhh come in.." So He walked inside with a smile on His face. I closed the door and said "erm.. I'm

not sure what I'm supposed to so. I'm sorry I didn't know You would actually show up. I mean I knew You could but

I didn't know You actually would." He smiled and said "just relax... I have made plans for tonight.. These flowers

are for you." And He handed the flowers to me. I took them and smelled them and they smelled really nice and I said

"thank you." He replied "your welcome... Now if you wish you may get dressed up as I know you like to do that. And

I will make things ready in here in your living room. Leave the flowers with me and I will put them in a vase for you."

I smiled and and handed Him the flowers and went into my room to get ready. He said I could dress up so I put on a long

pretty white dress that has princess sleaves and it has flowers on it. I also put on a pearl necklace and I wore a corsage.

I went into Mom and Danny's closet to borrow Mom's white shoes that go with my outfit. Then I heard Jesus say "you have

shoes that go with your outfit." Then I said "ok if You say so" and went to look in my closet and I found a pair of

white shoes that went perfectly with my outfit. I then put on my makeup and perfume and I brushed my hair and I put

on my gold headband. I then went into the living room and said "may I help with anything??" He looked at me and had

a really big smile on His face and said "you look beautiful!" I blushed and said quietly "thank you." And I asked

again if I could help with anything and He said that everything was done and I looked and there was a small

round table in the middle of the living room with two chairs and there were my flowers in the middle of the table

and the table had a red table cloth on it. And He got out to candles and said "these are electric candles no real

flame but they still look nice. Don't worry you could throw them at the wall and they would not break and start

a fire." And I said "well I dunno about You but I don't think I'm gonna throw any candles at the wall tonight."

He chuckled. He also put on some soft music which seemed to come from no where. So I sat in a chair and He pushed the chair

in for me and then He sat in His chair and had a bottle of sparkling cider in His hand. He opened it and it popped and

I said "goes the weasel." He chuckled again. He poured the cider in the glasses and then He saw that I was starting to fidget.

And He asked me "why are you fidgeting??" I replied "Sorry but I dunno who's gonna say grace." He smiled and He said

that He would. Then He stood up and looked up and said "blessed our Lord our GOD King of the universe who bringeth

forth bread from the earth." He sat back down and then I looked down at my plate and there on my plate was crab legs sauteed with dry

sherry. And boy did it ever taste good! Then I got confused and I said to Jesus "You don't need to eat so why are

You eating?? I know that I need to but You don't." He replied "It is true that I don't need to but that doesn't mean

I can't enjoy it with you and it is in Revelation 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice

and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with Me." So we ate and just as I finished my dinner poof

our plates were clean then poof there sat chocolate cheesecake with strawberry sauce and a strawberry on top. I just

barely started my dessert when Jesus said "I put a blue rose in those flowers just for you." I was about to look

when I thought that maybe that was unbelief so I didn't. Then Jesus said "it is not unbelief if you look and smell the

rose. I put it there for you to enjoy." So I looked and there was the blue and it smelled lovely. Then I said "wait a

minute there is no such thing as a blue rose. How come it has a scent??" Jesus replied "I made that one real just for

you just for tonight." I tried to eat really slow so that I could spend more time with Him. I also noticed that the

hands on the clocks had stopped. Jesus then said "I have more planned after this meal and I made the time stop so

that you wouldn't worry about when your family would be home so you can relax and be at peace with Me." I smiled

and finished my dessert then poof everything disapeared and the flowers sat on another table and we were standing

in the living room. So I asked "now what??" He replied "We will go for a nice walk." So I said "ok let me go get

coat." Jesus replied "you don't need it I made the tempeture warm up so that you wouldn't be cold." So we were leaving

and I thought maybe I should get a flashlight then I thought "wait a minute Jesus is the light." So Jesus put His arm

round me and started off on a nice walk. It was lovely and warm out. Jesus pointed out the full moon and I faked

a howl. He started to laugh and said "only you would do that." After a nice quiet walk we went back to the house and went

inside and He said "I picked out a movie for us to watch." I smiled and I saw that He noticed me smiling and I said

"sorry I'm just happy about spending more time with You." Jesus smiled and replied "don't ever be sorry for that."

So I sat beside Him on the couch and said "what movie are we gonna watch??" Jesus replied "the Jesus Film." Then I

asked Jesus "Don't You feel weird watching people pretend to be You??" Jesus chuckled and replied "no that does

not bother me at all... Here is something for you" and He handed me Reeses. I said "thank you." So we watched the movie

but when it got to the part about Him being mad in the temple I thought He would get mad again watching it. Jesus

then said "I am not angry I have forgiven." So we watched the rest and then after it was over He put His arms around me

and I just leaned back and rested and neither one of us said anything. I soon fell asleep and when I woke up He was

gone and I was back in normal clothes and the flowers were gone to and the clocks were back to normal and it was

almost time for my family to be home. So I went into my room wondering if I dreamed up the whole thing. I then

saw a card on the table beside my bed and I opened it up and it said "Dear Jenny. I have loved our time together.

We will do this more in the future although you won't always see Me I am always here. I have longed for time like

that with you. For you are precious to me. I love you with an everlasting love and will forever continue to love

you with an everlasting love... Love Jesus." And inside the card was taped a Hershy Kiss. So I had my chcolate

and thanked Jesus. That was the best Valentine I ever had... The End.

View Profile
History
Jesus is my Valentine
Posted : 14 Feb, 2012 07:27 PM

Thank you Jenny. That story was beautiful and very touching. Bless you.. Kay

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Jesus is my Valentine
Posted : 15 Feb, 2012 05:00 PM

Very nice Jenny :) I'm not fully convinced this story is fiction though... lol