Author Thread
One_Sojourner

View Profile
Stolen Profile Information
Posted : 17 Mar, 2016 04:19 PM

No match for that profile found is what I got, looks like the profile is gone Kat. Hopefully there is not, but if there is a next time you open/view his profile and at the very bottom (in red letters) is the instruction to report him if you suspect he is a scammer, think it's on all our profiles. Age preference doesn't matter there, you are not trying to communicate to him, you're reporting him to the cdff moderator on duty.

Sorry to hear someone would stoop to that level...

One_Sojourner

View Profile
What is the most important factor one may consider to choose their partner?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2016 07:30 PM

I agree with you all, Christ needs to be the foundation in our lives period.... living up to that statement is something we all lack in some aspect, we all fall short if you're to be honest about it.

Reggie, one thing you might consider is that compared to most of us men (I'm saying probably) the women on this and other sites mail boxes are filled daily and they have to sort through many more scammers, liars, sweet talkers, fakes and the like. I've heard it from more than a few women that this is what they deal with daily so when a guy with good intentions comes along seems like the odds are against him from the start. I haven't been in your shoes nor you mine but feel confident in saying women are wary of all men whether black, white, from the US or Africa or wherever, and that they should be for their own protection. We are the ones who should be honoring and protecting, is it a wonder that many have their guard up?

Be kind and patient, friendly and don't push but as has been told me... be confident, honor God, be a good man.

One_Sojourner

View Profile
Afraiting from independant sisters? but what is the defenition also....
Posted : 4 Mar, 2016 07:03 AM

I've never heard "afraiting" are you sure it's spelled correctly?

I did a quick search but no results that make sense... where did you read this from?

One_Sojourner

View Profile
Free Will VS Gods Plan.
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 05:13 AM

Take it from an old timid guy who has wondered the very same thing more than once... it don't hurt to ask and then you don't have to wonder. You never know but maybe she was hoping that you would

One_Sojourner

View Profile
Inappropriate photo
Posted : 17 Feb, 2016 09:08 PM

There's no reason or excuse for that kind of behavior Miss Kat!

Seems to me, as HisjoyMypeace stated, this so called gentleman was not the person you supposed he was and that he was posing to be. On one sort of positive note his colors were revealed early on before more damage could have been done.

That one guy or whoever it was certainly does not define the rest of us men on this site who wish to meet and begin a relationship with a genuine Christian woman.

Women be patient and careful!

I've been fooled too by sweet talkers (women) ... they will be overly sweet, telll you what you wish to hear but begin to stutter and stumble and be pushy over a short period of time if they ain't the real deal.

One_Sojourner

View Profile
When is the right time to enter in a relationship?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2016 08:05 PM

You'll know when.

I have no clue what your circumstance is but two persons do...God does and you of course. I'd suggest that it's when you don't have to ask family, friend or stranger when is the right time because you know it in your own heart.

Better answer is give it to God and trust in his care over your life. :)

One_Sojourner

View Profile
Sick of the sinfull adds.
Posted : 9 Feb, 2016 07:26 AM

Use Google or Firefox as your browser and download the add on called ADblock plus or even better "UBlock origin" to block the ads, you will like it much better

One_Sojourner

View Profile
A Little Help, Please?
Posted : 29 Oct, 2013 10:08 PM

Blessings to you too Cat. just one lil reminder for you though dear, because it's been so long since you have been around the Bay area... the 9'rs will never ever be World series champs but they were at one time Super Bowl Champs :winksmile: I'm for their rival team across the Bay but they are looking like they could be heading that way again if they keep doing what they've been doing! :goofball::peace:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
A Little Help, Please?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2013 11:59 PM

Hi Cat, although it was a daunting task for me being a mere man and also a Raider fan to boot I trudged through the endless sea of words and made it to the end!:party::dancingp:

You have a very-very good profile and easy enough for even me to grasp.... lol I have no suggestions as to what improvement can be made... and your request for a man's desires or his character is not unreasonable. One thought that comes to mind is that a man who visits should take the time to read and comprehend the description you wrote, then consider if they truly are someone that will capture your interest.:hearts: then if yea, write something meaningful so to show what it was or why you caught his eye. Winks don't say anything but could mean anything... they are a feature that I just don't get either.

One_Sojourner

View Profile
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 28 Oct, 2013 11:13 PM

Yer cracking me up Teach! :laugh: I was relieved my Raiders were able to hang on for the win at home btw ;)

Good to hear it was a good game tonight Boston, now close the deal and take the Championship at home in front of your own fans on Wednesday man!!!:dancingp:

I'll be sad when baseball season ends, will have to resist hanging out on here too much and hangin with the youth group @ church more, was a gooder night with them tonight.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10