Author Thread: Scamming "women"
Admin

Scamming "women"
Posted : 26 Feb, 2012 11:08 AM

I've talked to quite a few "women" on here, but lately it's been fake people with real pictures of women. It's probably actually a guy. I don't know what they try to get in the end, but they really play it up to try to sound good and fit personal interest. I've seen some that give an abundance of information and others who give little information. Some are supposedly from the U.S., some from other countries. They are usually quite attractive from what I've seen, obviously only in the picures they put as their profile and not in real life. Overall I take it as a waste of time and I'm done with this type of communication. I know their are a lot of true Christians on here, but I've seen the opposite more than anything else.

QueenMysterious

View Profile
History
Scamming "women"
Posted : 10 Apr, 2012 07:23 PM

So far everyone I met appear to be scammers. I'm not sure if this site if for me.

View Profile
History
Scamming "women"
Posted : 17 Apr, 2012 05:42 PM

True. I got a picture of a woman from a far away place with a close up of one tear in her eye as she stood begging for money I do not have to give next to a fancy car. I do not even have a car and have cried more tears than her! God cares and the ones that are for real and we can help is a blessing. I have NEVER asked for money from anybody except my stepdad when my mom died I asked for 50 dollars of the many thousands she left for me and my kids. he said I was going to rot on a parkbench and told me go find a man, after all you are a woman! I was so hurt and angry. I wanted the 50 dolars for a tire but don't need one now as my car I gave it away because i could not fix it or pay for it to be towed anywhere. But God blesses me and he can do so much. rememeber Gideon with the fleece? And the army he had, how God showed his power by having less? It is good to give but not to be taken advantage of. I have heard people shun those who are hurting or abused and the people then often return to the abuser. When no one else seems to help sometimes they turn to God if first we are good examples. Letting go of our own fears and bitterness and focusing on God helps us ot help others and not be scammed by the scammers. Love in Christ, Jo:applause:

View Profile
History
Scamming "women"
Posted : 21 Apr, 2012 09:44 PM

Well, I will say that just because we are on this site doesn't make it total safe.

Also, there is nothing wrong with giving out email, if God move you to do that. But, I personally would watch giving out phone numbers. The private and instant message on this site helps to keep us safe until we can gain trust.

We still live in this world.

I would personally like to talk with you on this site since you viewed my profile but, I am 46 and your setting is 45.

I love it when you guys get me working.

2 Timothy 3:13-15

13 But evil men and imposters will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

14 But you must continue in the thing which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,

15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

:waving:

View Profile
History
Scamming "women"
Posted : 23 Apr, 2012 06:05 AM

MiShell, please be very careful who you give any personal information to. There are far too many guys and gals out there that do not know the Lord and only are here for the wrong reasons. Protect yourself and be cautious.

View Profile
History
Scamming "women"
Posted : 23 Apr, 2012 06:13 AM

Scammers have a short to long term investment in the people they scam. Eventually, when they think they have earned your trust, some will have some kind of emergency and ask for money to get out of this situation. Others claim to have fallen in love but need help monetarily to come and visit you.

They prey on the emotions and desperation of people who want badly to meet the right person. They will be very nice and convincing until they are suspected or successful.

Never, ever send anyone anything they ask for!!! In this way, they can not scam you. If they want to visit, they will have the means to do so. If they have an emergency, you just have to strong and say no.

Please, everyone, do not fall victim to these who have no conscience. Be cautious and think things out. Most often, what seems too good to be true...is simply not true.

In Christ....Stand!!

Scott

View Profile
History
Scamming "women"
Posted : 20 Apr, 2014 04:32 AM

Be careful�

Scamming is not only directly asking money out of some wild story out of the blue.

Scamming is also about sending fictitious money to you. If you are money minded you will be scammed. Normally in the

outrageous millions in return for receiving this money you have to pay for holding fees, agents fees in the thousands.

Sending inheritance money to keep. investment money blah blah. They will always ask money in return..

Pray May our Good Lord Protect Us Always.

Page : 1 2