Author Thread: Happy Ressurection Day
dljrn04

View Profile
History
Happy Ressurection Day
Posted : 8 Apr, 2012 06:47 AM

Hebrews 13:20 Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen

HE IS RISEN !!!

Matt775

View Profile
History
Happy Ressurection Day
Posted : 18 Apr, 2012 09:03 AM

Let me add, TorahKeeper, that Friday was a work day. That was the only day they had to purchase the spices and then rest according to the Weekly Sabbath Day.

jan_52

View Profile
History
Happy Ressurection Day
Posted : 22 Apr, 2012 06:57 PM

Kind of coming on late in conversation, however I just wanted to remind others that on Friday the guards were guarding the tomb and no one was allowed into the tomb. Because Y'shua died on Wednesday (around 3 pm - the usual time of the passover lamb to be killed) and that day being Nisan 14 (the following day on the 15th was a High Sabbath as it was the first day of Feast of Unleavened Bread). So the "sabbath" that required Y'shua to be buried before sundown was referring to the First Day of Unleavened Bread - which is always on Nisan 15. Now Friday would have been when we would have thought that the women could enter the tomb and annoint the body but

Mat 27:62 Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,

Mat 27:63 Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.

Mat 27:64 Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.

Mat 27:65 Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can.

Mat 27:66 So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.

The tomb continued to be guarded until the end of the 3 nights and 3 days. On Saturday, it was a "regular" sabbath, so the women could not come then either. On the first day of the week, before sunrise, they came to the tomb and it was now empty. They thought their Lord had been taken away and asked of where He was brought.

The Hebrew calendar shows several years that would have Nisan 14th on a Wednesday. Those years are 27, 30, 31 and 34 AD. I personally believe that the year 31 AD (Y'shua being born in Fall of 3 BC) making Y'shua 33 years old at the time of His death.

When the scriptures are taken literally as given in the Torah, Y'shua being in the "heart of the earth" a literal 3 nights and 3 days are undisputed and are in no way confusing, as is the Friday theory and Sunday resurrection.

Y'shua is Lord of the Sabbath. Because YWHY created the Sabbath and YWHY gave us the 7 appointments which also dictactes the other Sabbaths than the just 7th day of the week sabbath, we can see ALL OF OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT FITS TOGETHER PERFECTLY, HARMONIOUSLY, AND WITHOUT CONFUSION. (I do get excited about all of the Word!) As said in Psalms 119

Psa 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in THE WAY, who walk in the law of the LORD.

Psa 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

Psa 119:3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.

Psa 119:4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.

Psa 119:5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!

Psa 119:6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.

y'SHUA IS the WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. Praise Yah!

View Profile
History
Happy Ressurection Day
Posted : 25 Apr, 2012 12:47 PM

:applause:...awesome Jan...you've done your research...and I'm in Agree 100 %...Matt shared his findings in Scripture with me...the events as they happened...and Scripture interprets Scripture and the events in the Word are crystal clear...May God continue to Bless you sister in Yahshua/Jesus...xo

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
History
Happy Ressurection Day
Posted : 22 Jul, 2012 05:44 PM

PRAISE THE LORD!!!:applause:

Amen to that sister "jan 52" and "Matt775". Your explanations, sister is awesome. It is indeed, Wednesday that the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified and He was risen on Sabbath Day, Saturday.

As Jan 52 said; YWHY created Sabbath so everything in conforms to His teachings. Take note that GOD and the SON, at the beginning where they created the earth and the universe and all within it is six days and on the seventh day, God rested. (in the Book of Genesis) It means that the Sabbath Day, which is Saturday is the rest day. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Father has risen from the dead on Saturday, the Sabbath Day.

Period!

What is important here is the Lord Jesus Christ who is our Savior and our mediator to God, the Father. For Jesus Christ said: No one comes to the Father but by me.

Hallelujah! Amen!!!:applause:

KatrinaM

View Profile
History
Happy Ressurection Day
Posted : 2 Mar, 2013 06:15 PM

Shalom Shalom -Perfect Peace- who is Y'Shua. Yes, according to the WORD of God, the KJB, Jesus arose on the first day of the week which is Sunday. That is why we celebrate His resurrection on Sunday. God's Word is the authority over man's interpretation.

Page : 1 2