Author Thread: i am new and i just wanted to say hi
Admin

i am new and i just wanted to say hi
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 09:44 PM

not only am i looking for my soul mate i am also looking to meet new people and make some new friends. :yay:

Sunnyprov3

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 10:00 PM

hey I think this website is based in pacific time the postings have a time 3 hours earlier than NY good luck with your search!

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 10:47 PM

HI:waving: I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL MUAH:hearts: MANY BLESSINGS

:angel:CRYSTAL:angel:

dacoolman

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2009 12:55 PM

I am also new to this site. Just thought I'd give it a try. It's hard to find a good christian girl these days. Good luck everyone in your search for soul mate/gf/bf. Lol just realized this site has a forum the other day and I've been a member for maybe 3 or 4 weeks! haha :goofball:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2009 07:25 PM

Heeey there Looking, Sunny, Blessed, and Dacoolman,:applause::bow:

WELCOME to the site all of you. Hope you find whom you seek in friendship and love.

Meantime, please join in on the discussions. We would love to hear from you on the boards. See ya around...:peace:

Leon is our resident counselor, so if you have any really, really tough questions, direct them to him. And if he can't answer them, then we all will give you our best shots:yay:

ella

Mzzt23

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 06:40 AM

Hey, hello everyone, I finally got clearance to post n just wanted 2 giv everyone a shout... :yay: I am going to try to spend lots of time on the boards b/c i want to make a lot of friends....GREETINGS FROM NC!! :peace:

chozen2b

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 11:13 AM

Hello and welcome to all the newbies. Sending you greetings from Arkansas!