Author Thread: Why is it
Admin

Why is it
Posted : 22 Feb, 2009 12:12 AM

That by speaking remotely intelligant women tend to run off, not that i am being condescending, I am merely tired of so many stupid people in this world i try to seek out them which are intelligent?

is it just me??

View Profile
History
Why is it
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 05:07 PM

To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ok did you put this post on here because I disagreed with you and your predicting my behavior? mmmm then bravo you got me....lol

I wasnt thinking on how to approach this in better manner so, I will just state it was your grip to put it all out that people are stupid in your own reasons why. I am sure your experience in customer service (on the job skills) gives you the right to justify and the authority with experience to say that you cant tolerate stupid people. I am sorry that you have to listen to this all day... In do respect to predict a ordinary persons behavior in advance its a gamble these days. If you know the IQ of the percentage of intelligence then maybe you are more qualified to assume they will ALWAYS try to ESCAPE a disagreeable situation (but if they dont) does that mean they are the percent you are willing to say are smarter than the other disagreeing? Maybe when the intelligent people that took out the bible and prayer in schools JUST THINK ABOUT THIS really it may have upset GOD and that is the reason they are so many that cant learn ordinary things in the first place.

View Profile
History
Why is it
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 06:50 PM

Just read the forum posts, you will see that few can spell, or use proper sentence structure....even when trying to impress others with their intellect.

Blessings,

Leon

What do you think? The mind is amazing I thought this would be helpful when you make typo's spelling errors, grammer.(excuces) not reaching for my reading glasses..is mine...that is the truth "sometimes"

Don't delete this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can read it. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal

pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist

and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by

istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

View Profile
History
Why is it
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 06:53 PM

oops excuses lol

View Profile
History
Why is it
Posted : 28 Feb, 2009 08:52 AM

HAY gaventar if you think you got problems read my ask a guy "how should you tell someone" maybe this will tell you what I have to deal with. I hope you are not mad at me.... take care I have a big idea mind I know....sorry...peace love bluereyes

View Profile
History
Why is it
Posted : 28 Feb, 2009 10:45 PM

Its not that i am claiming in any sense of the ideal to be intellectually superior, as a matter of fact i would be the first to exclaim my to my lack of intellectual superiority. I am gramatically challenged, and i am not smart. I am slightly verbose, person who only looks for simple activity in which a person can critically think.

I have noticed everybody on here has assumed that my intended purpose it to point out humanity in people when in all reality all i am trying to seek is ignorance. a person who knows they dont know something. realizing that they dont know something is in and of itself a sign of wisdom.

Too many people revel in stupidity, and love living in a life and world where they dont have think critically.

View Profile
History
Why is it
Posted : 1 Mar, 2009 06:38 PM

Perhaps we are misunderstanding you. Perhaps because you are being very vague in the ultimate question you are asking.

I don't think you will find a person that claims to, literally, know everything, therefore everyone is ignorant to something. I don't know anyone that "revels in stupidity" and I think, at some point in time, everyone has to think critically. (ex: I'm hungry, I should eat.)

Perhaps you too are misunderstanding people. Everyone has bad days. Please clarify your question for us. Maybe then we can help you find your answer.

With love,

T

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Why is it
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 04:25 PM

They may just not agree with you.

However, as far as trying to change someone while in the pursuit of a romantic relationship, that is not wise. Too many times have women tried to change a man only to realize that the was pretending to agree so he could get her finger or in a bed. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in to men, too.

Page : 1 2