Author Thread: Bad online dating experience
lisarenee85

View Profile
History
Bad online dating experience
Posted : 22 Apr, 2012 01:46 PM

I have tried online dating, but haven't ever been successful with it. I had a bad experience recently and it hurt me. I met a guy from another Christian dating site that said he wanted to get to know me and was interested in me. We talked for a month and half. We actually had a whole lot in common. We talked on the telephone a few times and had a lot of laughs. There were times when he would not talk to me for days, but he would always come back and say something to me. He would call me beautiful and say sweet things to me. He actually called me the girl of his dreams. Then, suddenly, he does not send me messages or calls anymore. I sent him a message telling him I was worried about him. He replies back when saying "Quit talking to me." He said it was not anything to do with me. He does not want any relationship. I kindly said I would be his friend after reading his message. He never relied back either.

What do you all think about this? If you are truly a Christian, you do not act like that. I have always been sweet and kind. It's hard after having such a great time getting to know him and then suddenly he acts like this. I know a lot of people have probably went through something like this before.

If you have any advice for me on the next time I get to know someone, I'd love to hear what you would say.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2012 07:59 PM

Yea I recently met a guy here and we started talking over the phone for like month and well I got to know him pretty well to know he had a flaw. He is active n church and yea he knows the bible. But, he would come around mentioning topics which aren't inappropriate (sexual). So yea that was his major flaw and I had to cut him off.

annoynted

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2012 03:48 PM

Did he ask you for money and didn't give it to him or something? In anycase, wow that sounds a bit crazy. Better to leave that guy alone. I started emailing a guy on this site and the minute he asked me for my real name and facebook and wanted to talk away from the site I new what was up and reported him. It's frustrating weeding out all the scammers on alot of these sites.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2012 06:10 PM

No he didnt ask for money just what I recently posted. I read other comments bout scammers so yea u better b careful.

Page : 1 2