Author Thread: DO YOU REALLY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?...
Admin

DO YOU REALLY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?...
Posted : 24 Feb, 2009 11:01 PM

You know, we all think we've got what it takes to be good Christians just because we believe in Jesus Christ, or we're faithful to go to church every Sunday, give our tithes and offering, ...hmmm, or we're on the deacon or usher boards, or we sing in the choir, give to charity, and on and one.

But do you really have a servant's heart as Christ has so required of us? Are we really doing those things that Christ did which proves that we are one of His children who has the mind and heart of Christ as a servant toward others?...

Listen to what Christ has to say: Matthew chapter 25

When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, the He will sit on the throne of His glory... And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left hand.

Then the King will say to those on His right hand, Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.... Because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave Me a drink. I was a stranger, and you took Me in off the street. I was sick, and you vsited Me. I was in prison, and you came and prayed for Me.

Then the righteous will answer and say, Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and gave You a drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and gave You clothe to wear? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and came and prayed for You?

And the King will say to them, Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did these things to one of the least of these who are in need, you did it to Me...

Sisters of St. Francis has need of volunteer missionaries, men and women from age 18 and older. The volunteers are provided living quarters in each community.

Volunteers are needed in Tyler, Texas;Okolona, Mississippi, Sioux City, Iowa; San Antonio, Texas; and many other places. Short term and long term volunteer missions trips, two weeks to six months.

If you're interested and would like to serve on the missions field, this summer and/or beyond the summer. Then check out this website. Write or call for more information...

Call or vist their website today! Sign up and be blessed of the Lord... you betcha!:angel:

Sisters of St. Francis

3390 Windsor Avenue

Dubuque, Iowa 52001

(563) 583-9786

www.osfdbq.org

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 08:48 PM

praise the Lord Sister and Mam.

I contacted Bernice in Dream Center California, I wanna tell you mam rightaway I am now in Chennai, South India, India.

I sent my cv to them and even to AIMS, CAP.

Mam with God's grace I am a qualified person, I need a full sponsorship but I have money with which I can survive a little.

I need life out of mission, I need directions could you guide me unto His service it will be greatful.

I am even seeking for full time opportunities not only in N America but also in S America or any part who are ready to provide me a job and I am ready to work and support those who dont have anything, I am seeking to be as apostle paul

ministered.

Thanks.

Paul Moses R.Rajesh. :angel:

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2010 11:27 PM

praise the Lord.

with Gods grace I am in a project as a BD Consultant for an USA based firm in waterbury, CT, USA.

Let me tell you I am operating this from the offshore office thats at chennai, Tamil Nadu, South India.:waving:

Page : 1 2 3 4