Author Thread: critique my profile
royalyn

View Profile
History
critique my profile
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 07:35 AM

would love some feedback. i don't know if i'm not getting anyone emailing me because of my profile or maybe they don't want to raise another child or that i want to relocate?

i'm a pretty easy going person and people who know me are forever saying that I have a great personality, looks (although I'm not at the weight I once was). they also say i'm fun to be around so what am I doing wrong? please let me know. thanks a million.

royalyn

ps. the above is my user name---royalyn

p.s.s. oh and why is there pictures of the devil in the smiley section if this is a christian place?

View Profile
History
critique my profile
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 10:50 AM

:glow:WELCOME to the site Royaln,:waving:

Your profile is just fine. Don't worry yourself about who emails you or who doesn't just seize the moment and relax and have funny. Also, don't you be afraid to reach out and touch someone you find of interest. If he respond, GREAT! If not, ....keep it moivng to the next ten...NEEEEXXXT!:yay:

We would love to have you join us on the forum, so jump in or start a topic. Leon is our resident counselor, with his male staff, and he and they thinks they're all that, and a bag of mack nuggets...but every so often we ladies have to let Leon know, he might be a man, and all that good stuff, but we ladies are still the boss, so we have to pull him in once and a whileto remind him :yay:... so don't allow him get to you. If he gets out of hand, just scream for help and we, ladies will come to your rescue. Especailly, Lydia... but she usually keeps him locked in the basement anywayzzzz... that his time-out hang out.:ROFL::excited:

As for the devil smileys on the board, remember, there are some devils on here as well, so they need to know who they are as well. This is an equal opportunity forum, so no one is excluded. We also have angels in the smileys for our protection.:angel::purpleangel::yay::glow::boxing:... enjoy!

WELCOME!:applause:

ella

View Profile
History
critique my profile
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 11:14 PM

Hey Royalyn!

Don't even worry about not getting a great response to your profile. It is great just the way it is. If anything I have found that just writing about yourself is a real journey of self discovery. I don't get a flood of responses either but in all honesty reading the chats has been therapeutic when I felt frustrated or just am curious how others here feel. Everyone has other complimentary souls out there who may read your profile and not respond. Some are the reasons may be: they are intimidated, they don't live near you, or maybe they have tried several people on here and got no response. That can be bruising to the ego even if it is online. So keep your chin up and wait on God. He will bring you that good friend or whatever your heart truly desires. God Bless.

Kevin

PS Remember not to internalize. It's NOT you. God will provide. He has for me.

chozen2b

View Profile
History
critique my profile
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 01:23 PM

Hi Royalyn

Viewed your profile and thought it was nice. A profile is what you want to present to others and like you I don't have a lot traffic but believe in God's perfect timing there will be divine connections. However it might not necessarily be on the site.

God Bless

royalyn

View Profile
History
critique my profile
Posted : 2 Mar, 2009 07:34 PM

thank you so much for your responses! they have made me feel so much better! i never have been one for patience and i've been praying for a decent man for over a year now. i truly believe that God is hearing my prayers. i guess i just really feel self-conscious because of the cane aspect. not many people want to deal with someone who has physical issues. this is the first time i've even tried to date and i'm not sure how it might play out. i just know that i am getting tired of being alone and my son really would like someone to pal around with.

royalyn

HealthConscious

View Profile
History
critique my profile
Posted : 22 Dec, 2016 07:45 PM

Hi Royalyn,

You asked for a critique of your profile. I've looked at your profile and there is nothing in the "About Me" section of your profile. "About Me" is the section where you need to make the "connection" with that person who is looking for you. Otherwise, you are just another "pretty face" in a website of pretty faces. What is it about you that is different from others. What is it that "defines" you. Know who you are, then write it down.