Author Thread: Videogames?
Kaminari92

View Profile
History
Videogames?
Posted : 17 Jul, 2012 01:54 AM

I dont just mean the hardcore shooters, or softcore girly things either. I mean ALL genres of videogames?

I like pretty much all of them, what about you all?:applause:

View Profile
History
Videogames?
Posted : 19 Dec, 2012 04:09 PM

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts FTW. ^_^

papabear4jc

View Profile
History
Videogames?
Posted : 25 Mar, 2013 09:04 AM

I mainly play MMORPGs like Star Wars: The Old Republic, Star Trek Online, Lord Of The Rings Online, and such.

I am a huge fan of the Zelda, Metroid, Metal Gear Solid, and Resident Evil series of games. Its too bad my PS3 bit the big one and I can't play a lot of those.

View Profile
History
Videogames?
Posted : 20 Nov, 2013 12:32 PM

My taste runs to the one's that do not insist to hold your hand even when you need to go to the toilet... so stuff like Call of Duty just annoys me.

And as I avoid anything with occult/magic/etc. in it that makes the list even smaller. And smaller still I avoid anything that casts you in the roll of a morally undesirable... person. It seems I'm a lot more fussy then the rest of you :laugh:

View Profile
History
Videogames?
Posted : 2 Dec, 2013 05:31 PM

Years (decades?) ago, I got hooked on Mario3. :bouncy:

Lately, its either plants vs zombies or some word games... which doesnt exactlty count. :dunce:

Athales

View Profile
History
Videogames?
Posted : 9 Feb, 2014 07:39 PM

Hi i play mmos like runescape

jontaylor2008

View Profile
History
Videogames?
Posted : 11 Feb, 2014 02:27 PM

I play a lot of games when I have the chance. I play first person shooter, sports, simulators, I mostly play on my computers, but I have a PS3 that I play on online.

Page : 1 2