Author Thread: am I not ready?
Admin

am I not ready?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 04:45 PM

I have been divorced for over 7 years and I haven't dated in almost that long,It's not that I don't want to, I just haven't found anyone I am interested in who feels the same about me.What am I doing wrong?

View Profile
History
am I not ready?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 06:36 PM

am I not ready?

Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 04:45 PM

I have been divorced for over 7 years and I haven't dated in almost that long,It's not that I don't want to, I just haven't found anyone I am interested in who feels the same about me.What am I doing wrong?

lol ok before I answer this I have to know you...jk I am only breaking the ice because you said who feels the same about me...haha I am sure it came out wrong right? jk

far as I can view it your not dong nothing wrong but being in a hurry does this help? lol I feel like Dr. Philas

View Profile
History
am I not ready?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 10:40 PM

There is no way anyone can answer your question without knowing you, which is the case with me. I don't know you, therefore I cannot answer your question. We don't know what you're doing, therefore we cannot tell you what you're doing wrong, if anything. Perhaps, if you'd like to give us some more information to work with, we could assist you further. For now, the only advice I can give is to pray and ask God to send you a helpmate or to prepare you for her. Everything will happen in His time.

View Profile
History
am I not ready?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 11:24 AM

would would you like to know about me that would help you answer my question?

View Profile
History
am I not ready?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 12:46 PM

Sure!! Let 'er rip!! LOL!!

View Profile
History
am I not ready?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 04:11 PM

I meant to say what would you like to know about me that would help you answer my question.

View Profile
History
am I not ready?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 04:39 PM

Well, that's a hard question to answer too. lol What is it you are doing that you feel could be wrong?

View Profile
History
am I not ready?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 04:57 PM

I don't make much money, I am a little bit of a slob, I could stand to lose some weight,and I smoke. Other than that,I am a nice guy with a big heart.

chozen2b

View Profile
History
am I not ready?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 05:14 PM

Who is to say that you're doing anything wrong per say. Could just be a matter of timing. While you wait enjoy fellowshipping with other believers and you just might find the one you're looking for when/where you least expect it.

View Profile
History
am I not ready?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 10:15 PM

I wish that helped.

View Profile
History
am I not ready?
Posted : 15 Mar, 2009 06:38 PM

For some reason, I felt compelled to reply to your post. This is what I've read about you ... so far. A father of 2, divorced for 7 yrs, haven't dated for 7 yrs (though you want to... juz haven't found someone who feels the same about you), recovery coach, doesn't make much money, c'd stand to lose some weight, smokes, enjoys the outdoors, interests include writing (though doesn't write much on his posts...) other than that you are a nice guy with a big heart.....

To answer your question... 'am I not ready?'... probably, you are not. Why? It's what you are not writing that gives the impression. It seems you're still hurting from your divorce & if you don't make much money, probably you aren't seeing/visiting your children as much as you'd love to so you hurt some more... I'm so not computer savvy but I discovered there's this 'skype' computer stuff that enables you to talk via computer... I only mention the following b'coz it seems to bother you alot... a lot of well paying jobs require investment in ed., maybe going back to school (online etc) will help. You seem to have trust issues & you'll never find someone who feels the same about you...until you resolve any past relationship issues & build up your self esteem, you have a rough road ahead of ya'. I hear Arizona's beautiful & you like the outdoors... walking is both mentally and physically therapeutic... you should definitely quit smoking. Each & everyone of us on this earth have issues, we are hurting in some way and yes, once in a while we are bound to find ourselves 'stuck in the mud' but we got to pull ourselves out and under those circumstances, don't be afraid to stretch your hand out for help, or grab on to the one extended to you. I think you need to talk to someone you trust face-to-face apart from these faceless pple on the net. Most of all trust and believe in God & He'll take care of you... waving:

Page : 1 2