Author Thread: NOW THAT YOU SURVIVED�.
chozen2b

View Profile
History
NOW THAT YOU SURVIVED�.
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 05:54 AM

�Go ahead and thrive. For most of us we don�t have to look back too far to recognize something that we lost. Whether it is the death of a relationship, marriage, ministry, loved one, or dream, we all had something to die. Many times during the process, we feel as if we ourselves just might die as well. But today�s challenge is to just look back for a moment. If the lost happened any day but today and you�re still here, you have SURVIVED. You survived the breakup, a bad childhood, the church split, the abusive relationship or whatever else your �IT� may be. You SURVIVED and survival is no small feat only a mighty God could have sustained you. However, don�t get stuck in survival mode � doing what�s necessary from day to day but there is no real satisfaction or joy. Life is just bland. As with any loss, grief is a normal process but just as God spoke to Joshua in Joshua 1:2, after the death of Moses that he must get up and move on with the journey (my paraphrase), so must you and I. Because God didn�t mean for us just to exist/survive but thrive, He sent His son, Jesus, that we might have life and life more abundantly according to John 10:10. Anything that was lost along the way was not necessary to your destiny.

I know we heard it before but it was on my mind as I aroused this morning and there�s nothing like when God illuminates His Word to you.

Your sister in Christ,

Chozen

Seuss

View Profile
History
NOW THAT YOU SURVIVED�.
Posted : 11 Apr, 2010 01:30 PM

I am a good listener. I have a big big heart. If you ever need a friend, I am here.

Page : 1 2