Author Thread: Web Design Help Needed
ArcheryLvr

View Profile
History
Web Design Help Needed
Posted : 8 Sep, 2012 12:28 PM

I am new to computers and online website/business and in desperate need of pro bono assitaance due to being a start-up online business and limited resources.

Because of my lack of web site experience I need for someone to help me create product pages on my site including linking the pages to my the shopping cart. I have a pre-existing template that I'd like to use for my home and subsequent product pages but lack the knowledge to achieve this.

If anyone has web design experience or knowledge and can be a blessing, please contact me as soon as possible as the site had been down for quite some time now.

Thank you.

View Profile
History
Web Design Help Needed
Posted : 8 Sep, 2012 12:44 PM

Here are some Biblical principles. These are important principles and as you can see they are mentioned multiple times. May God grant to you knowledge and understanding.

For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him, Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish. Luke 14: 28-30

Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn. Deut 25:4

For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward. 1 Tim. 5:18

And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house. Luke 10:7

Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock? Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also? For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. 1 Cor. 9:7-10

daff

View Profile
History
Web Design Help Needed
Posted : 14 Jan, 2013 12:41 PM

hello.. are you still needing for help? i am not an expert in website making and construction but i have some knowledge about it.. i made 4 sites already but i owned 2 of it.. the other one is a forum site and the other one is a business site..

you can check it if you like..

www.mp5-epad.my3gb.com

www.chelzgsmservices.orgfree.com

you can contact me if you are still looking for a help..

benexcel

View Profile
History
Web Design Help Needed
Posted : 20 Oct, 2013 07:52 AM

hello! I can help u with building the site free of charge. what kind of product do u sell. can also help u in promoting ur business here in Africa.God bless u.