Author Thread: hello everybody!
pick_up_the_cross

View Profile
History
hello everybody!
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 05:46 PM

Well I'm new to this Christian dating service and so far it's been okay I guess. I must admit that I am man of strong conviction and believe that God works mightily in my life. I'm also a lot of fun! So if any ladies would like to chat with hard-working Christian man please contact me. By the way I'm really not racist its just that I'm really not attracted to black women... please take no offense I'm really just trying to save you some time. Friendship is definitely possible though. Thanks and hope to hear from you ladies soon.

View Profile
History
hello everybody!
Posted : 8 Mar, 2009 12:08 PM

Hey there Pickup:waving:

WELCOME to the site. I see you have already starting posting and we're glad to have you.

I am also glad you threw in the fact that you are not a "racist and that you're not attracted to Black women", because I was just about to put you on my "To Ask To Marry Me List"...

WOW! You had me sweating there for a hot minute!... I'm So happy I will now not have to put you on my list, it will save me space, and time, and ink of not having to put you on my list, then having to take you off:applause:...

I also would like for you to know that God thanks you, I thank you, the Black ladies on this site thanks you, people all over the world thank you so much for being honest... and no hard feelings, but I'm sure all the Black ladies out there who have been JUST DYING to contact you, and who might have considered you. Now they know the truth, and they can rest assured, and are very relieved that they no longer have to waste their time contacting you... cuz, it ain't happening with you! ... so they mi-as-was-ta... keep it moving! God is so good, He said He would deliver us out of ALL out troubles......thank you Jesus! :yay::excited:

WELCOME! :winksmile:

Etcallhome (ella)

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
hello everybody!
Posted : 8 Mar, 2009 01:59 PM

:ROFL:

Ella you crack me up...