Author Thread: Horror age 19
ReBeLovesYou

View Profile
History
Horror age 19
Posted : 2 Oct, 2012 11:50 PM

I've been in a relationship every year that I've been in school, since freshmen year of high school, (I am a Sophomore at Troy University) and every single one of those relationships ended badly. I've never had a boyfriend tell me I was beautiful if he didn't want something from me. My junior and senior year I dated this guy off an on... things got pretty serious... until I found out he had 13 other girls, throughout the 2 years we dated. Now, he's my best friend. But nothing holds me back from a relationship with someone new like my last boyfriend... or should I say "Fiance." My last boyfriend claimed himself as christian, and has been my best friend since the 8th grade, until we started dating.

We dated for 2 months before the first time he hit me... the night he asked me to Marry him I was afraid what would happen to me had I said no. I had bruises on me after every time we saw each other, and he lived 2 hours away at the time. I wished to not be alive... a lot during this time. We were together for 8 months, and is I didn't preform some kinda role play when I saw him... I'd get more bruises. :boxing: Well, during our relationship... I was raped, but I wasn't aware that I was raped until I explained to a friend what happened... and they told me I had been. He heard I had sex with another man and he lost it... I bruise very easily now... He told me that he was leaving me because I "cheated" on him and he found someone else. I didn't even get to explain. He is now dating a 16 year old girl, and he attends the same school as I do. I quiver every time I see him, but fortunately I have REALLY great friends, that protect me.

This year I have grown closer to god... until now... I didn't believe there was a god.

I am very paranoid when people are mad... but I some how always keep a smile on my face. I really need to find a guy that won't tell me I am fat, ugly, and not good enough. I need someone who loves me for me... but I thought that I needed to share my story 1. so people can see why i am the way i am, 2. because if a potential guy reads this... he needs to be warned, and 3. because people need to know they aren't alone.

CMABob

View Profile
History
Horror age 19
Posted : 3 Oct, 2012 12:34 PM

God loves you ReBe. :)

ReBeLovesYou

View Profile
History
Horror age 19
Posted : 3 Oct, 2012 10:09 PM

Thank you, I need to be reminded this a lot. :)

View Profile
History
Horror age 19
Posted : 21 Mar, 2013 06:21 AM

i been in situation when people around me calling me fat.

"omg!!! are u pregnant??". why me have to think what world said about us? . God love us. we dont need another compliment because He saved u. and one thing we really need in our life it just Make God being our Alpha and our Omega!

Peace and Love :rocknroll: