Author Thread: What Quality Do You First Seek In A Woman?
Admin

What Quality Do You First Seek In A Woman?
Posted : 13 Mar, 2009 03:56 PM

Greetings Gentleman, I'm just a bit curious to know... What is it that truly attracts you to a woman or grab your attention?

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2009 11:56 AM

What attracts me or grabs my attention is her eyes and smile.

As for quality I would want her to feel comfortable in her own skin. I would want her to be relaxed and at ease with herself. A self confidence that lets her say what she thinks. I would find that quality attractive.

Being a follower of Jesus Christ would come first for me. That would be more of a prerequisite.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2009 12:40 PM

Definitely she would have to be a christian, but the first thing I notice is does she have a cute face.Would I want to wake up to it for the rest of my life.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2009 07:59 PM

well I go by eyes or a cute smile

JDobbins

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 11:17 AM

A relationship with christ that is strong enough to change her thoughts, actions, and words.

lovinglife25

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 11:12 PM

I know this may sound lame, but it is the truth so I'm going to throw it out there: The first quality I seek in a woman is the ability to make me a better man.

I want a woman who allows me to lead the relationship, but will step in and correct me when I'm messing up. I want to wake up every morning, roll over and thank God for delivering an Angel to me. I should be so in love with her that she pushes me in both my Christianity and my personal goals.

If she has that quality than she will have the other qualities I find attractive in a woman.

Just my two cents. Goodnight!

~ Robbie

light773

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2009 10:50 PM

most men will lie about this just to if you are a easy target,but I think a God fearing man will say,she must really love the Lord or she really can`t love me,:rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 08:00 AM

The first thing I like is physical attraction too. But I also notice if they think to much like the world and have oppinions like the world. They seem right but they aren't. I also don't like when they when they seem too tough. The phrase I wear the pants seems cute to girls like this but it is very unattractive to me.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 11:09 AM

:applause:Greetings Mr. light773, thanks for your honesty and comment (because I find that to be so true). Your answer is what suppose to be the greatest quality that a man seeks, "when he claims to be a man of God"...

I also thank all of you for your replies, and your opinion truly matters to us ladies. May you all "have an abundantly blessed & prosperous day!":angel:

1WomanofProverbs*

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 11:18 AM

A Quote By Mr.Lovinglife25:

I know this may sound lame, but it is the truth so I'm going to throw it out there: The first quality I seek in a woman is the ability to make me a better man.

I want a woman who allows me to lead the relationship, but will step in and correct me when I'm messing up. I want to wake up every morning, roll over and thank God for delivering an Angel to me. I should be so in love with her that she pushes me in both my Christianity and my personal goals.

Mr.Lovinglife25, I commend you!... For you are in search of a real Proverbs Woman... Thanks for your participation!..

Sincerely, 1WomanofProverbs*:angel:

daves7days

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 03:09 PM

OK I'll say it, Sex is likely the number one motivator for men. Next to that is the emotional intercourse which brings the whole chemistry in line.

Unfortunately many Christian men have been trained to withstand sexual attraction as if it is from the devil or something. And Women can find all the

emotional intercourse thy want with their girl friends.

In answer to your question I'll give my 5 must haves:

She must:

1. have Results from prayer

2. have words of affirmation/ from the 5 love languages

3. Pretty eyes

4. Be a Isaiah 4:1 woman.

5. know how to balance surrender vs submission

Page : 1 2