Author Thread: Please pray
Admin

Please pray
Posted : 14 Mar, 2009 03:04 PM

Please pray for the family and friends of Louis Shawn Canchola, a coworker who committed suicide on thursday. Also pray for his girlfriend officer McLaughlin who found him. I know what it is like to live in the aftermath of a suicide, and my heart breaks for those who will always wonder if they could have said or done something to stop him. He was only 22 years old and experienced so much sorrow in his short life. So please pray for healing and that God will turn this tragedy for good and draw others to Himself. He is the only One who can satisfy our every need.

In Christ, Lydia

View Profile
History
Please pray
Posted : 15 Mar, 2009 06:22 AM

Lydia,

My prayers go out for the Canchola family and their freinds of this young man, and to Officer McLaughlin, and to you, and all his coworkers. :angel:

May God Himself speak His peace, love, grace, mercy, healing, and comfort into everyone's hearts, minds, souls, and spirits who are affected by this tragedy. May this awful pain of loss bring salvation to those who may not know the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. And may those who know Him as He is, be strengthen in the power of His might.:glow:

Our blessed hope lies in Jesus Christ.

ella

View Profile
History
Please pray
Posted : 15 Mar, 2009 06:41 AM

Amen, so be it.

Grace and mercy, Lydia

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Please pray
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 09:33 PM

Will do...

So sorry to hear about this :(

View Profile
History
Please pray
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 09:43 PM

Miranda,

You need to change your age settings so I can email you. Go to my profile page please.

Blessings, Lydia

evona

View Profile
History
Please pray
Posted : 19 Mar, 2009 12:38 PM

"For the Lord your God is a merciful God;he will not abandon or destroy you.

Deut.4:31

May Jesus bless you with Hi peace and unfailing love and soothe your heart with His healing balm

I too have been through this prdeal and my heasrt goes out to you

barbara ann:angel:

lifethatwins

View Profile
History
Please pray
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 05:24 PM

be a compfort to these in these trying times.and let your love flow to the very depths of their hearts and minds.