Author Thread: it's not important....it's the only way!
Admin

it's not important....it's the only way!
Posted : 20 Apr, 2013 11:17 AM

the trouble is finding those who actually are Christian gals.I find many more who are far from.Your label doesn't make you Christian...His label does! Only time reveals His presence.Don't be so quick to judge one way or another!

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2013 03:26 PM

well Cat I'm not sure how those questions tie to the subject but since you asked....ABSOLUTELLY! I'm one to learn from his mistakes.Skip all that hugging kissing and petting? NO WAY!...just so that there is no mistake....I prefer a platonic relationship ill I see that we relate very well at which point only a gold band could leed to consumate!

Cat4Christ777

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2013 11:26 AM

MikeRides,

It has everything to do with your topic. See, that's how I determine if a man on a dating site is a real Christian or not. Because a real Christian READS, BELIEVES, and OBEYS God's Word.

Fake ones do not. Even if they own a Bible, and read it, they don't think it's necessary to obey His Word. They think God will overlook their lack of faith (and adherence to the world's view of "love") because of His Grace.

Even a lot of homosexuals claim to be "Christian," but if you quote Scriptures that teach that God's views homosexuality as an abomination to them, they'll eventually cave and admit their "Christianity" is either "beyond God," or of a "higher moral standard." A.k.a., fake. Yada yada yada.

The Bible tells us we should always test everything and everyone to determine if they are of God or not.

That is why I've written my profile that way--to show everyone here the Truth about me, that I am a real Christian and will not settle for anything less than an equal counterpart.

The fact that I have now been on this site for over 4 months, and not a SINGLE male (other than scammers) has expressed an interest in me, tells me that there are NO real Chrisitian males here. None of them will obey God's Word, and they're not looking for love--not the type of love God talks about, anyway.

Pardon me for asking if YOU'RE a real Christian. You were the one who started this thread, complaining you cannot find a real FEMALE Christian. Funny, for all your complaining, you don't want to be tested yourself.

Careful what you ask for. God bless,

--Cat

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2013 01:25 PM

"The fact that I have now been on this site for over 4 months, and not a SINGLE male (other than scammers) has expressed an interest in me, tells me that there are NO real Chrisitian males here. None of them will obey God's Word, and they're not looking for love--not the type of love God talks about, anyway."

WOW! Let's hope that she is just having a bad day and comes back to repent publicly for that vicious comment.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2013 03:18 PM

Digressing...

Heav'n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd,

Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd (or ignored).

Regressing...

Be reminded that you dont just marry a faith; you marry a person. You marry the beauty and the flaws, and the occasional "surprise bonanza".

In which case, you revert to faith. Its not just finding a Christian gal. But being THAT Christian man.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 09:28 AM

"The fact that I have now been on this site for over 4 months, and not a SINGLE male (other than scammers) has expressed an interest in me, tells me that there are NO real Chrisitian males here. None of them will obey God's Word, and they're not looking for love--not the type of love God talks about, anyway."

Nothing like painting the whole house with one stroke :stop:

BTW, what makes you think it is not the woman who is often the one who is initiating intimate physical contact?

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Nov, 2013 09:07 PM

I'm just wondering when you will obey God and dwell upon those things that are good and right instead of looking for fault within us falible humans?The Word Kills but The Spirit Gives Life!You need to go and understand those words!If man could fully obey God's Word there would have been no need for Christ!Your question has no relations to the topic.Not having sex with women out of wedlock does nothing to either make me or break me from being a Chistian!It is by choice not necessity!You know the Word but the Spirit within is absent from you!!!

playita71

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2013 04:02 PM

Well Mike

Finding a partner for life is not easy. Some people don�t even put that decision in the hands of God.

I got a tell you love is not only a feeling or an emotion but it is also a decision.

How? Its a personal decision. You decide to live your life doing the things that honor Him. Living by faith, serving others, hellping people having commitment

Cause love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born from God and knows God. Remember God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Your life partner is to be found in God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2014 01:03 AM

love it!

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 May, 2015 07:25 PM

Absolutely agree 100% don't judge a book by it's cover right? Lol Blessings galore to all!!!!!

Page : 1 2