Author Thread: Absolute minimum and maximum ages
Admin

Absolute minimum and maximum ages
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 10:16 AM

Where do you draw the line? Say you meet the perfect woman, everything you have ever wanted, and she is interested in you. At what point is she too young, or too old, even if she is interested? Or does age even enter in to this picture, if she is everything you want?

Blessings,

Leon

mlthomas

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 10:38 AM

Brother Leon it totally depend on you and her. Because when you think that you will never see this age and that age together what do you know there it is and the two people are very happy. All my life I have always been more attracted to older ladies because of the MINDSETS older ladies have vs my age and younger..

To answer your question 18 is to young and 81 is to old:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 02:10 PM

LOL. Good answer Brother Mike.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 09:16 PM

Good question, brother Leon.

As for me, i always interested in older man. So i prefer 27 to 59.

Gbu.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 09:20 PM

Ooops!! Pardon me, i didn't know that the question is for guys. LOL.:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 09:51 PM

Alright! So, some of us old guys still have a chance! LOL! Just kidding. That is why I asked, everyone feels differently.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 11:51 AM

Come on ladies, jump in here and give your opinion as well. It seems the men don't want to put themselves out there.

Blessings,

Leon

Elisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 02:32 PM

Hi everyone,

Well now, on ages, I worry about absolutes. Just as soon as I say I won't accept anyone above or below a certain age, that will be when God sends the perfect person....a year off from that.

But, generally speaking, I prefer within 5 years younger and 10 years older.

Blessings,

Elisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 06:37 PM

For me the age is not really too important within reason. My purpose for a long term dating relationship is to find a life partner so I will answer in that context. I want someone who can still have children so that limits the upper range, and I need someone who is mature so that delineates the bottom range. So I guess it depends on the person.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 07:27 PM

I think you have all done very well. I am almost afraid to answer this one myself. I know if I say 36 as a minimum age, God will send the perfect 35 year old just to show me who is in control. (Hey maybe I should say 30 to test this theory) LOL. Just kidding ladies, I am not one of those.

I will say that she has to be mature enough that we have things in common. The new pop albums hold no interest for me, so that leaves out many of the younger ones. I would also say that she has to be young enough that I don't feel like I am going out with my mother. So, older than my children, and younger than my Mom. That should give God plenty of room.

Love and grace,

Leon

Alyx99

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Apr, 2009 12:40 PM

This has been a question that I've actually been trying to figure out myself.

Obviously, I'm young but I prefer older guys because of their maturity level. So atleast 20 for me.

The older age limit is where I have a hard time cutting it off. There are some great men out there in their 30s & 40s but it seems strange to date someone closer to my parents age...My friend also told me to consider when I'm older & still active, my partner will basically be a senior citizen...that seems awkward LOL

My ideal cut off age would be 28/29 BUT there are always exceptions!

Hope everyone is having a great day & god bless!

-Alex

Page : 1 2 3