Author Thread: cdff live chat
gershonmn

View Profile
History
cdff live chat
Posted : 7 Jun, 2013 03:01 AM

just wondering why the under 40 users seem to avoid the room for their age group and dominate the 40 and over room.

this is not a problem I am just wanting to know if there is a reason and it does not seem to matter what time or day it is.

View Profile
History
cdff live chat
Posted : 7 Jul, 2014 06:12 PM

Who knows! I personally have asked this in the chat room. Ha!!! Boy was I unpopular that day and probably still am. It didnt used to be this way.

View Profile
History
cdff live chat
Posted : 8 Jul, 2014 12:48 AM

"Lemming Effect" most probably, the most or all users are in the over 40 room so everyone goes there.

Keonikane

View Profile
History
cdff live chat
Posted : 5 Apr, 2015 01:58 PM

Maybe it's because of how it's labeled...

"Over 40 Christians

Come on in and meet other Christians over 40 years old. For a more mature crowd who are in a different season of their lives."

The 30's section is labeled in a similar fashion...

"Christians In Their 30's

Looking to chat with fellow Christians in their 30�s, here is the place to do it LIVE!"

Didn't say in either categories that it's restricted to that age only. Just the 18 to 29 seems to state a restriction...

"Young Adults Live Chat Room

For all young Christian singles 18 to 29. Talk about your faith or anything you would like to discuss."

That's ok though, I like being in the more popular crowd:laugh:

Maybe you could go visit their chatroom? Lol!

View Profile
History
cdff live chat
Posted : 8 Jun, 2015 09:23 AM

There was a time when the younger people didnt hang out in the 0ver 40s room. I personally do not have anything in common with people in their 30s or 20s unless you would like to talk about the Bible or something pertaining to living a God honoring life. This doesnt happen that often in THAT room. Have you been in there lately? If it didnt have the "christian" label hanging above the door,youd think you were in a bar the way some of these people talk :rolleyes: