Author Thread: Thank you Teach
sisygirl

View Profile
History
Thank you Teach
Posted : 26 Aug, 2013 01:59 PM

Could be weigh soon to be saying this, can't hold my peace anymore than I've already have. Might as well just come out & say this.

I love you Teach,

You are a sister indeed,

Never felt so welcomed in anyones' life like I do in yours in a long time now

You're so welcoming & far warm than you already are in the public chatt room,

I'm really looking forth to our private sessions which are gonna be longer, can just tell

And when i'm taking longer to write back to you dear one, i'm struggling to express in words emotions i'm feeling at that particular time.

Could be a season of transformation,

I'm going through so much at once

Can only hope & wish that the end result will bring glory & honorr to God above.

Thank you my darling sis for availing your self as a tool to be used by God to impact my life in a positive way like you do.

I love you, I love you, I love you Teach

:yay:

View Profile
History
Thank you Teach
Posted : 26 Aug, 2013 04:26 PM

:applause: :yay:

Lukia

View Profile
History
Thank you Teach
Posted : 27 Aug, 2013 05:57 AM

Wonderful

:applause::applause::applause:

:prayingf:

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Thank you Teach
Posted : 27 Aug, 2013 06:29 AM

Hello Lukia!! :waving:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Thank you Teach
Posted : 27 Aug, 2013 09:32 PM

You're welcome, Sisygirl...I now understand why God has allowed me to go through some of the trials in my life...so that I could share how God brought me through. I am thankful He prepared me for this time to be able to share and encourage.

You are a special lady and God has a wonderful plan for you...

"Can only hope & wish that the end result will bring glory & honor to God above."

It most definitely will! He promised it!

You're in my prayers...love you, too!

Lukia

View Profile
History
Thank you Teach
Posted : 28 Aug, 2013 01:14 AM

Hello my girl

:waving:

View Profile
History
Thank you Teach
Posted : 6 Sep, 2013 02:18 PM

I will like to eventually marry someone with a heart like that of sisygirl. Teach, as she calls her is always there to answer questions - a characteristic like that; I like a sense of humor that may not be completely deliberate like that of someone like wykd1 - you know, like talking about Jesus undressing before washing feet. The couple . . . Oh! I didn't catch their name. There's djk or something like that, who has a pleasant maturity. Teach, you're worth the comment. But may the love rest upon all others that post comments in this forum in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Thank you Teach
Posted : 6 Nov, 2013 03:39 PM

To just add my .02 cents.....Teach I have to say that though I may ask a lot of questions, and have really only been participating in the forums for less a month, you've been wonderfully accessible in your wisdom and experience! I truly, truly thank you for that! There are a few others here: 1jon310, Apostelle and of course our beloved sisygirl, who've made this experience much better than I would have ever expected.......God bless you all and may He keep and guide you as you draw nearer to your purposes in Him!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Thank you Teach
Posted : 6 Nov, 2013 03:48 PM

Oh and I can't forget my friend....Renov8Elev8....I hope all went well on that special day:rolleyes:!!!

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Thank you Teach
Posted : 6 Nov, 2013 04:34 PM

HJMP

Being appreciated when least expected humbles me and reminds me that only God works thorough us in bringing out the good in us so we impact one anothers' lives through He's word. And you really have been a blessing in me dear sis, i'm learning so much from you. You asking very interesting questions and keep the vibe going here. I appreciate you dear with other friends you've already mentioned on your above reply.

John is really amazing, there's a difference in the forum since he started to partake. He stands up for the truth.... That I appreciate more than anything else about him.

Friends you really are wonderful and have so much to offer. God bless guys and ladies for keeping the environment pleasent and healthy for our day to day chatts.

:applause: :applause:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Thank you Teach
Posted : 7 Nov, 2013 06:20 PM

Thanks for the kind words...always nice to hear that God is working through me as it is Him that allowed me to go through trials to learn and share.

I am thankful for those who challenge me in a variety of ways...asking questions, responding to questions, agreeing and disagreeing with me...through all of these opportunities, I have been able to learn and grow as well as develop online friendships.

May God continue to bless each of you in your search for wisdom, knowledge, friendship, and a spouse.