Author Thread: Son
Admin

Son
Posted : 17 Nov, 2013 05:06 AM

Please pray for my 19 year old son. He loves the Lord, but currently is distant from GOD. He is unhappy with life and very depressed. I know it is spiritual warfare. My son prayed for years to GOD and I think he feels GOD will not help him for one reason or another. He really, really needs deliverance from his depression. Thank you so much for spending the time to pray for my son JR. Love in Christ, Karen

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Son
Posted : 17 Nov, 2013 01:22 PM

Hi Karen, yes, will pray for your son. When I go through tough times thinking God wasn't listening, I read the book of Job. God sometimes allows bad things to happen to good people to prove to the devil that we love God no matter what.

Hopefully, JR will pull through this rough time quickly and become a stronger Christian, having greater understanding of God's will.

1jon310

View Profile
History
Son
Posted : 17 Nov, 2013 03:40 PM

Prayers are sent. The devil and those that serve him do not bother to harass those who are not a threat to the devils kingdom. We stand in faith with you. Be encouraged. I have been praying for my children for many years and the devil has not won and Jesus is still triumphant.

r

tobiakiode

View Profile
History
Son
Posted : 16 Jan, 2014 06:16 AM

Be encouraged. The Lord will remember you for good. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but deliverance out of them all is the Lord's task, not men's. Stop looking towards men for your downfalls and upliftments.

They'll fail you again and again. They'll polish you with wounds after wounds. But many like you, have been delivered on the journey, I can boldly say. You are not alone in the valley walk, and only the best is good for you too, you are worth more than many sparrows.

The One who is ever present in moments of storms, when friends and even families disappear is the Lord your God, and He's going with you. He won't abandon you or leave you; He doesn't get tired, He can't be fired. He's the Lord of all journeys. He's not forgotten you.

He's the Author and Finisher of all destinies. He knew you before you were formed, only His report for you is best, unmatchable!

READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE THE LINK BELOW AND LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE OR THE BLOG PAGE:

http://www.tobiakiode.com/blog/42/press-on-the-upward-way

God bless you.

Tobi

Your friend in Christ Jesus.