Author Thread: pray for me yes, pity me no
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
pray for me yes, pity me no
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 01:29 PM

Please pray for me.

Things WILL get better, but right now they stink!

My son is an alcoholic, and is really fighting with drink.

I am out of a job; also I am going back to school. I love kids and want to work with them, but I've had bad exsperiences with some child-center directors; that makes me doubt myself.

My daughter is getting tired of being the bill payer.

However, I am trying to stay Happy and Faithfull. God has Never,Ever let me down!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL:angel::hearts:

Debby

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 06:20 PM

:waving:...Sure will Pray for you Debby...your son and daughter too...May God richly Bless you and your Family through these troubling times...xo

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 06:55 PM

Prayers to you and your family. Keep positive...God has a plan and will get you through!

fast99

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2013 02:55 PM

I understand Debbie, lost my business, divorce, lost the house, father has COPD and isn't well ,have to fight to see my 13 Yo. daughter by the way I won't be seeing this Christmas....I will pray for you and yours and you pray for me...deal ? lol Sweetie I know soo many in our same boat and it can be very discouraging, Psalm 37:25 Psalm 51:17 , God bless you !!

Lukia

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2013 10:18 PM

Hold fast unto your faith and keep beeing positive.

Will keep you in prayer and God is gonna do something.

tobiakiode

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2014 06:09 AM

Be encouraged. The Lord will remember you for good. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but deliverance out of them all is the Lord's task, not men's. Stop looking towards men for your downfalls and upliftments.

They'll fail you again and again. They'll polish you with wounds after wounds. But many like you, have been delivered on the journey, I can boldly say. You are not alone in the valley walk, and only the best is good for you too, you are worth more than many sparrows.

The One who is ever present in moments of storms, when friends and even families disappear is the Lord your God, and He's going with you. He won't abandon you or leave you; He doesn't get tired, He can't be fired. He's the Lord of all journeys. He's not forgotten you.

He's the Author and Finisher of all destinies. He knew you before you were formed, only His report for you is best, unmatchable!

READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE THE LINK BELOW AND LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE OR THE BLOG PAGE:

http://www.tobiakiode.com/blog/42/press-on-the-upward-way

God bless you.

Tobi

Your friend in Christ Jesus.