Author Thread: homeless in a week or two
Admin

homeless in a week or two
Posted : 22 Dec, 2013 09:44 AM

hi all, i don't want to ask you this, as i would reather it not happen. but it has my business has failed and now i have used my savings, i have to choose between rent or food.

so i am choosing food, but this leaves me homeless as from the first of next month, due to not being able to make my rent and other monthly outgoings.

this means like a huge number of people in my city i will have to leave my home and relie on the kindness of homeless shelters etc etc to provide for me.

so please pray that god will take care of me, and that this time will be short and not to hard.

god blees you all hand thank you from your prayers

Lukia

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2013 10:13 PM

Hullpaul,

Don't loose your faith no matter the situation you are in.God makes ways even where we see no way at all.he will provide for you and I believe you will get a job to sustain you.

Hold fast unto your faith.

God id the same who used to provide for His servants long ago.

I know its not easy,but you can do anything through Christ who strengthens you.

I will always remember you in prayer.

1jon310

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2013 05:24 PM

Paul

Sorry to hear about your situation. Please allow a excerpt from the testimony that the Lord has blessed me with.

I moved to be closer to my children after divorce and lived in my truck for nine months. It was not easy but God was with me and I learned to trust Him as never before. Jesus became more real to me then anyone else that I might know.

I do not desire to minimize your situation only to let you know that there is hope.

May our sovereign God grant you provision and increased faith that you may see to the other side and renew your Joy

r

tobiakiode

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2014 06:09 AM

Be encouraged. The Lord will remember you for good. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but deliverance out of them all is the Lord's task, not men's. Stop looking towards men for your downfalls and upliftments.

They'll fail you again and again. They'll polish you with wounds after wounds. But many like you, have been delivered on the journey, I can boldly say. You are not alone in the valley walk, and only the best is good for you too, you are worth more than many sparrows.

The One who is ever present in moments of storms, when friends and even families disappear is the Lord your God, and He's going with you. He won't abandon you or leave you; He doesn't get tired, He can't be fired. He's the Lord of all journeys. He's not forgotten you.

He's the Author and Finisher of all destinies. He knew you before you were formed, only His report for you is best, unmatchable!

READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE THE LINK BELOW AND LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE OR THE BLOG PAGE:

http://www.tobiakiode.com/blog/42/press-on-the-upward-way

God bless you.

Tobi

Your friend in Christ Jesus.