Author Thread: I'm here looking for a christian husband..
Febby

View Profile
History
I'm here looking for a christian husband..
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 10:42 AM

But why there are many non-christian men here under "non denomination"??? This website suppose to be for christians, right?

NeBird

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2014 05:16 PM

I agree. There are many posing as christians. You have to really pick through the ones that are not actually sincere and most of the time that does not fully happen until you have chatted with for a little while. But the positive side is thar there are many one here who are actually christians. No one is perfect...but only loved by a perfect God!!!:bouncy:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2014 02:42 AM

im joseph from africa,nigeria ,iwilllove to get marry to you if you dont mind,nice hearing from you thanks:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Aug, 2014 10:56 PM

My thoughts exactly. It's as though they took a new aapproach to, 'you have to go to church to find a good woman'......just meet them on Christian dating site. Just sad...and it makes it hard to even want to try any longer.....

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Aug, 2014 10:58 PM

My thoughts exactly. It's as though they took a new aapproach to, 'you have to go to church to find a good woman'......just meet them on Christian dating site. Just sad...and it makes it hard to even want to try any longer.....