Author Thread: which one and why?
genesis75

View Profile
History
which one and why?
Posted : 9 Jan, 2014 10:01 PM

There are many Christians around the site. There are those who are Spiritual also. Some are Religious and others are Born Again Christians. If you will be asked to choose among them, which one and why? Please leave your comments here, i'd like to hear your views fellow Christians. Thank you!

cutemel

View Profile
History
which one and why?
Posted : 3 May, 2014 11:52 PM

the one that is being alive with our LORD JESUS who is the only way, the truth and the life! and beyond all of this theres no other way. he must be born again in spirit and truth, whose heart is GOD first above the entire will of human being.. why??? so that you may produce a generation that follow and obey JESUS teaching for the glory of our CREATOR.. its really important for a human being to have faith and live life through JESUS for eternity. you will ask how can you then be sure of what I say?? of course that's the truth why he was on earth and risen and is preached all over the world for us because of Almighty father GOD's love in order to have eternal life and that's what I believe and put my faith into. its a matter of faith,for in the house the man will rule over his family and the ruler over the man and the entire household is JESUS. the man will be the prophet, the priest and king over his household ! so if he does not know JESUS Nor worship or have faith on HIM then your family would be like of those who are not believer, your children are the next genre, there will be a time your gone on the face of the earth already so what do you think on how they will grow up? where will they go?in times of most downs who will they run into for strength and forgiveness?? if it does not start in your home about teaching GODS word? :angel::angel:im reffering to eternal purposes.. anyway either one of you or your man is CHRISTIAN as long as you are happy and you have sanctified your partner who is not CHRISTIAN but maybe you will suffer of some troubles of disagreement most of the time.:angel::angel:

IamAnna

View Profile
History
which one and why?
Posted : 20 Jul, 2014 12:13 PM

Hi all, greetings to all of you. Im a new user and im searching what feeds my soul as walk and searching Christ to know his character and the very nature of God.

1. First, I would ask you, what is religious to you?

2. Secondly, what is Born Again Christian to you?

In my point of view, we can't set a distinction between religions if we are all claiming as Christian as long as we believe in Christ. If you set a distinction we are putting a barrier or a wall on how we treat Christ/God in our lives. We all have different level of spiritual maturity. Imagine, you set a distinction of each Christian religion because the teaching of your religion and what you believe in is different than the other denomination, aren�t we put our faith in jeopardy? Aren�t we are putting God like in a BINGO game? Then where�s the heart or nature of God in our lives? God said we must treat each other equally, as long as we believe with Christ, His resurrection, salvation and the trinity, then I don�t think that we must put a barrier with other Christian religion. We are here to spread the words of God, to discipleship to those who doesn�t have an intimate relationship with him. As long as we are still align with the law of God and follow his teaching then we don�t need to emphasize and differentiate our religions. If you are comfortable with other Christian religion because that is how you know Jesus, then each one of us are free to do so. That�s why there�s a lot of version of the Bible because our teaching because our level of understanding in the words of God is different.

Example in a family, we have a father, mother and siblings. The center of the family are the parents, and us as children we are the servant and the follower of our parents. Because we have different characteristic and point of view with a different treatment to our parents; we can�t tell to our siblings that they are not our parents aren�t we?

Christianity is not a religion, it is our relationship between Christ. In Christ we have unity our GOAL is to apply CHRIST LIKENESS IN OUR LIVES.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

jidutu

View Profile
History
which one and why?
Posted : 10 Sep, 2015 01:25 AM

sometime i am confused how to find the right man.i want to know whether the man is unique that God designated for me or God don/t designated ,but God give me opputunity and i need deside to choice by my will?

Page : 1 2