Author Thread: online dating
lovinglife25

View Profile
History
online dating
Posted : 1 May, 2009 11:58 PM

Hello everyone,

I was just curious: If a girl looks at your profile, but doesn't wink or anything, how do you know if she wants you to wink, etc.?

Thanks!

~ Robbie

View Profile
History
online dating
Posted : 2 May, 2009 07:17 AM

If she really wants you know, she'll look at it again. And again And again.

View Profile
History
online dating
Posted : 2 May, 2009 06:45 PM

Arrrgh.

That was supposed to say "If she really wants you TO know".

We writers HATE idiotic typos, but that's especially true when it comes to our own stuff.

View Profile
History
online dating
Posted : 3 May, 2009 05:49 AM

Hi Robbie...

Your question was:

If a girl looks at your profile, but doesn't wink or anything, how do you know if she wants you to wink, etc.?

My Answer:

Although we live in a new age, most Christian women want a man to peruse her. For it states in Proverbs 18:22; "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD".

So this teaches us as women, "that we are to be sought and not to seek" (and we have made ourselves available, in order for you to seek). I pray that this is a clear enough answer... May you have a blessed & prosperous day!

1WomanofProverbs*:angel:

View Profile
History
online dating
Posted : 3 May, 2009 01:57 PM

Don't wonder if the lady 'wants' you to wink or not. If you are interested step out and wink at her, or better yet send a message. Women want to be pursued. I generally give more attention to men who actively pursue me then the ones who just stop to look.

zxcvb

View Profile
History
online dating
Posted : 13 May, 2009 10:42 PM

i personally think that just a first check on your profile doesnt mean anything... otherwise they will wink or write to you...

remember that women are rational in the beginning, and you have to get out of the crowd and shine!

how do u do it? simple, write them first, and see how they react, at that point you have the answer to your beginning question ;)

blessings :waving:

View Profile
History
online dating
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 07:07 AM

Unfortunately, many people put an age limit on who can send a message. I'll talk with any age even though I would not pursue a romance with more than a double digit age difference.

Daves7days