Author Thread: where can we meet?
hesformeareyou

View Profile
History
where can we meet?
Posted : 7 May, 2009 12:03 PM

where can I meet single Christian men who are my age? (over 40) Everyone at church is married. I don't hang out at bars. My job has no single christian men. Everyone on these dating sites lives too far away from me. It's really hard.

View Profile
History
where can we meet?
Posted : 14 Nov, 2014 06:55 PM

It seem that often times the Lord present s us with a mate that He has signed off on, but we tend to miss it, for many christians desire and place their security in the things that the world embrace, forfieting the perfect match made in heaven!

View Profile
History
where can we meet?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2016 10:06 PM

When I was single and looking again , it was 15 years ago . Hate to rain on your parade but I've tried different churches different church activities grocery stores parks you name it I tried it and the Internet let's not forget the Internet. The truth is hard to find an authentic Christian person to date. It seems that all that are left are false converts and wolves in sheep's clothing. In my 15 years I have only found two types of Christian women.

1) Solid authentic Christian women whom I am not at all attracted to.

And 2) Christian women who I am attracted to, that serve a God to suit their worldly lifestyle. God know exactly my type and if it's His will not to put her in my life, I will die single, because I am not going to settle for #1 or #2 and He knows that. We have had many, many conversations on the subject.

I told him that since I was seeking first the Kingdom of God with all my mind, heart, soul and body, that I expected His best for my heart's desire. And that's a #3 An authentic sold out follower of Jesus Christ, whom I would be attracted to spiritually, emotionally, physically. And I know He can provide that. An that if that was not His will, please take away my desire to be married and He has not taken away that desire, so I continue to step out in faith to try and find her while He prepare s her for our meeting. AKA this is what's called long suffering lol.

View Profile
History
where can we meet?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2016 10:09 PM

When I was single and looking again , it was 15 years ago . Hate to rain on your parade but I've tried different churches different church activities grocery stores parks you name it I tried it and the Internet let's not forget the Internet. The truth is hard to find an authentic Christian person to date. It seems that all that are left are false converts and wolves in sheep's clothing. In my 15 years I have only found two types of Christian women.

1) Solid authentic Christian women whom I am not at all attracted to.

And 2) Christian women who I am attracted to, that serve a God to suit their worldly lifestyle. God know exactly my type and if it's His will not to put her in my life, I will die single, because I am not going to settle for #1 or #2 and He knows that. We have had many, many conversations on the subject.

I told him that since I was seeking first the Kingdom of God with all my mind, heart, soul and body, that I expected His best for my heart's desire. And that's a #3 An authentic sold out follower of Jesus Christ, whom I would be attracted to spiritually, emotionally, physically. And I know He can provide that. An that if that was not His will, please take away my desire to be married and He has not taken away that desire, so I continue to step out in faith to try and find her while He prepare s her for our meeting. AKA this is what's called long suffering lol.

Page : 1 2