Author Thread: Family Radio
Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Family Radio
Posted : 13 May, 2009 04:58 AM

Anyone listen to it?

I know a lot of people dislike it and there's at least one program I don't like, but it has some good stuff. One of the main reasons people do not like Family Radio is because they disagree with the teachers, though most focus on Harold Camping above all. I agree with a lot of what he says, but there are some things he teaches that I am not comfortable with and am studying up on to see if the Bible agrees or disagrees with him.

I am NEITHER looking for debate or insults NOR attempting to target members who listen to it. I just want to know what programs you listen to, if any.

tristan07

View Profile
History
Family Radio
Posted : 14 May, 2009 05:17 PM

I remember when that guy predicted the return of Christ and it didn't happen, that was funny. I was listening to family radio on and off back then. (no i didnt believe him)

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Family Radio
Posted : 14 May, 2009 11:06 PM

I've actually never heard of it. I listen to a lot of Focus On the Family, I like that.

View Profile
History
Family Radio
Posted : 15 May, 2009 03:21 PM

dear phoenyx, no, cant say as i do.

ole cattle

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Family Radio
Posted : 15 May, 2009 03:33 PM

To Tristan:

I thought he had a question mark on his so-called prediction; I remember seeing the cover of the book. I think that meant he wasn't sure, that it was more like speculation than a prediction.

To Linnie:

You can look it up on the internet. The one thing that I don't like is that they do not expound more on the faults on evolution. I can't stand how short each bit is, even though I understand the station is more focused on the Bible than science.

To cattle:

Thank you for the response. :)

All of you stay blessed.