Author Thread: Why veiw us and not message us?
Admin

Why veiw us and not message us?
Posted : 25 Jun, 2014 07:51 AM

Just wondering, guys, and I hope maybe some of you will be able to answer this. Why is it that some guys on here will view a girl's profile multiple times but never once message her? I'm going to be quite honest and say it's kind of creepy! We do get notifications on how many times the user has viewed us, and when it gets up to 8-10 times it feels like we are being stalked.

KEEPMELORD

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2014 12:50 PM

There is a guy view my profile 10 times.. It make me think what was wrong with this man??

If he do like viewing my profile, he can message me that he just to be friends.. It's annoying to me that he can't even click the message link and send me a message.. I don't know what was wrong on that kind of person.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jul, 2014 07:09 PM

I don't know about other guys but I have the same problem with women viewing my profile. It never gets up to 10 times but as much as 4 or 5. I send them an email asking if they'd like to email me back. If they don't they usually stop looking at my profile.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2014 06:05 AM

Maybe he's forgetful about what he saw on your profile.

Maybe he's shy and wants to message you but is afraid of rejection.

I wonder how many women appreciate how easy they seem to have it when it come to dating. An average woman probably gets 50x the attention of an average man. And the top 1% of men that get replies are normally the ones who have a display picture of their abs and low body fat and look like models, which isn't encouraging to see and makes women look shallow. I'm sure it's very different on a Christian site, though.

Imagine how disappointing it is to send someone a friendly message about something on their profile, and see that they read your message and then visited your profile and ignore you. Even when you weren't sending cheesy pick-up lines.

Some people are just rude anyway. Try not to take things personally, everyone is on their own path and at a different place.

RamiLeo

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Aug, 2014 03:43 PM

SOme Of us are Shy that's Why :angel:

flyby

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Aug, 2014 07:34 PM

O geez that was probably me sry, only 8-10 hmmm well your probably not burned into my mind yet so ya may get a few more.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2014 12:49 PM

Maybe I'm different, but I like to go back to a person's profile so I can remember the details and make sure that this is a woman I want to talk to, and to see if it is a possible scammer...sometimes scammers are very subtle.

1mountain

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2014 10:54 PM

Everyone (almost) makes excellent points as to why. Don't think it creepy etc. just yep take the bull by the horns and talk to them if you're within their age preferences. Also yes with the hundreds of pictures we have to memorize in order to remember 'no that person's not for me' we forget who we've viewed from time to time. This site has no way to click 'no' on someone's profile so we are reminded not to visit again.

Yes I too have had the experience multiple times of someone changing their profile picture and then I view them again because I don't recognize them and after starting to read remember 'oh that's the gal I DON'T want to talk with' and close the tab, but it's too late they will see I looked at them.

Other times I stumble across someone who I want to talk with but say they don't allow smokers to message them but I know we have something in common we'd enjoy talking about so I view them several times hinting 'hey message me'. There's one gal from Russia exactly like that, she's really into conspiracy theories and I wanted to share a few with her, but she doesn't allow smokers to send her messages.

svec14

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2014 11:38 AM

he might have booked marked your profile page and enter the site on your profile all the time. Don't be so quick to judge till you know for sure.

victorious52

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2014 01:34 AM

#5 forgot he saw it already, i have message the same woman! it happens , heck sometimes when i am in chat, i mistakenly see a man's profile :glow: then i back out slowly!

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Dec, 2014 07:40 AM

1. Maybe he can't send you a message because of the age blocking (age between section)

2. Maybe he wanted you no notice him

3. Maybe he is shy to send message and been rejected.

4. Maybe he's trying to get your attention and see if your interested too..

A received lots of views too from a guy who is older than me that I can already call them my grand father because they are too old for me. :(

Page : 1 2 3