Author Thread: if i took you fishin..
Admin

if i took you fishin..
Posted : 18 May, 2009 05:01 AM

dear folks, if i took you fishin , would i have to bait your hook and take the fish off the hook ? or do you not mind doin so yourself? hehe

ole cattle

View Profile
History
if i took you fishin..
Posted : 18 May, 2009 08:18 AM

Hi Cattleman,

If you took me fishin, I would bait my own hook, take the fish off and clean it too. And then I might just cook it for you too. hehe :eat:

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
if i took you fishin..
Posted : 19 May, 2009 08:23 AM

dear lydia, what a wonderful woman you are..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
if i took you fishin..
Posted : 19 May, 2009 04:57 PM

Cattleman,

Thank you! I could say the same about you except for the woman part. hehe You are a pretty cool cowboy. :glow:

Blessings, Lydia

dolphingirl

View Profile
History
if i took you fishin..
Posted : 29 May, 2009 09:25 PM

I would touch the worms, bait my hook, AND take the fish off. Unlike my 2 boys who freak out at the mere thought of touching the fish and taking it off the hook! My dad taught me to fish and it's something I'm trying to teach my 2 boys. Looks like it is going to take me awhile.:laugh:

Cindyrelly

View Profile
History
if i took you fishin..
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 01:07 PM

dear dolphin, you are cool too.

ole cattle

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
if i took you fishin..
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 12:23 PM

I'd bait the hook but would be afraid of cutting my fingers on the fish's mouth lol..I'd only do it if you promised me it didn't gum me to death.

View Profile
History
if i took you fishin..
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 01:01 PM

LOL.. I can and will bait the hook and CAN take the fish off but i use a rag as a catfish stung me when I was young and my hand remembers. I am NOT cleaning it but will cook it.. LOL