Author Thread: do you mow the grass and weed eat too?
Admin

do you mow the grass and weed eat too?
Posted : 18 May, 2009 05:04 AM

dear folks, do you mow the grass and weed eat too? hehe

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2009 08:30 AM

Hi,

Yes, I mow and weed eat too. I like the old fashioned push mower cause it is quiet and allows me to get a little workout at the same time. I do not really enjoy the weed eating part, but I will do it if needed. Are you looking for a wife or a gardener??? lol just kidding..

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2009 11:29 AM

dear lydia, hehe well there are times a man might get really busy cuttin hay and well the yard has still gots to be mowed and weed eated .. plus i am really curious as to how many womenfolk actually do this.. its good that i see you do.. smile

ole cattle

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2009 01:02 AM

I mow, I weed eat, I pull weeds in the garden (flower gardens, too), I clean and change the water in the pond (it's 6' x 4' and 2' deep), I've changed the wax rings on toilets, replaced faucets, done the framing, drywalling, mudding and taping for the room I put in my basement, painted my house inside and out, torn out carpet and refinished wood floors, fixed holes in walls, and declawed kittens. (okay, I'm kidding about the kittens. Lol).

Now if I could just figure out how to work the can opener......

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2009 06:57 AM

dear linnie, lol you go girl..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2009 04:31 AM

Of course I mow the lawn and weed eat and so do my daughters....Have to learn how to take care of yourself with or without a pair of blue jeans and a cowboy hat!! lol....

Robin

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2009 06:06 AM

dear robin, lol so true.. hehe i think its great that youre teaching your daughters how to also.. its so many younguns arent made to do anything anymore.. and im like whatre they gonna do when out on their own..

ole cattle

dolphingirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2009 09:03 PM

Of course I mow the lawn or it's not going to mow itself! I also know how to operate a Bobcat/Skidster, tape and mud sheetrock, pull electrical wiring, and sodder copper pipes. I also like to dress up and go out. So I guess I am a cross between a tomboy and a princess. :laugh:

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2009 06:35 PM

Haha! Lynn - You go girl!

I tried bathing the cat once, it turns out they don't like water, whether or not you use a washing machine.

Ian

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 01:00 PM

dear dolphin, thats a good combo there.. and ian lol man

ole cattle

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 12:08 PM

I live at home. As a teen, I'd ask my dad to let me ride the mower but he refused me. He now lets my 15-yr-old brother do it. :sigh: Eh.... sometimes, life's sexist lol. I just grin, bear it, and plant my victory garden.

Page : 1 2