Author Thread: Just a statement
flyby

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 12 Aug, 2014 02:23 PM

I love the diversity of discussion on this board and wile I do respond to some others I refrain from that doesn�t mean I don�t have an opinion its just maybe what has already been said I feel was sufficient. Some on this board find it there duty to respond to nearly every post in this forum and to exact their opinion at the expense of causing hurt by resorting to name calling, questioning intelligent�s and even publicly questioning some�s salvation, I ask is this edifying? I think not! I don�t doubt this persons biblical knowledge nor political awareness but I have been around long enough to sense a bit of pride when I see it. I do believe with a little self analyzation this person could quickly correct this slip and continue a good rapport with some who fellowship here.

Its obvious that some threads on this board are posted to cause derision, you only need to look to Jude 4 to see it will happen. Wile we come to this forum to read and write posts I would like to advise some critical thinking when responding to these certain threads and remember that all religions are represented on this board. Yes I do promote contending for the truth but endless responses and a desire to have the last word can sometimes cause fruit to rot.

Again I say;

I love the fruit of a good biblical discerner, their always blessed with humility, humble and humor!

As always, Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

flyby

View Profile
History
Just a statement
Posted : 18 Aug, 2014 08:49 PM

Hidden, your right there was a better and more biblical way of dealing with this.

I hope you�ll accept my most humble apologies and come back, I miss you and your post!

Page : 1 2