Author Thread: A rant and a prayer
Admin

A rant and a prayer
Posted : 29 Sep, 2014 06:24 PM

This is part raving part prayer request. I wish I wasn't a freak. I feel as if I am a freak a freak with Asperger's. I wish I was allowed to think different things. What I mean by thinking different things is I am very attracted to a single man at my Church. It's probably wrong for me to be he has probably put me in the friend zone. I feel as if it were anyone else this would be ok but since it's me and I'm disabled it's wrong. I know there is nothing wrong with friends but thing is I have plenty friends and I got alot of icky going on and it would be so nice to get excited about someone taking me out and things like that. Plus I haven't been on a date in four years and I miss it I don't miss the person I dated but I miss the dating. It's so much fun for me to look forward to going out and thinking of what do I wear and just fun things like those I really miss. I miss the compliments and the attention I would get on a date it never crossed a line of course but I hope you know what I mean. Plus as I said I am very attracted to this man and its been a while since I been attracted to anyone. So I'm asking for prayers about all of this.

flyby

View Profile
History
A rant and a prayer
Posted : 29 Sep, 2014 08:27 PM

Hey Jenny, how about an update every now and again, how�s your nana doing? As far as this guy you like maybe you should just tell him how you feel and for heaven sakes do it privately like maybe pull him aside after church and don�t make it obvious or maybe he has a listed phone number that you could call. You know Jenny there may be someone else that your missing because your fixed on this guy, ya may want to stick your head up and look around.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
A rant and a prayer
Posted : 9 Oct, 2014 01:47 PM

I want you to know how much I admire your courage!

Asperger's is NO FUN!!

I have worked with kid who have it.

keep on praying, and trying!:glow:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
A rant and a prayer
Posted : 9 Oct, 2014 01:49 PM

PS look for support group maybe?