Author Thread: having some trouble getting responses
Admin

having some trouble getting responses
Posted : 23 Oct, 2014 01:48 PM

hey im having trouble getting women to respond, they just dont, i usaly send "hey im zak, how are you?" so i thought maybe its too short, so i sent longer ones, and no one is responding, just having a hard time, any help will be great

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2014 06:30 PM

Please don't think your alone my brother, LOL!! Many, including myself, have tried time and time again to create that special "formula" to grab the attention of someone of interest here(smile)!

Be patient and wait on The Lord. He knows whose best for you!

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2014 10:35 AM

Is the site broken? I've got too many unread messages, and profile views have fallen sharply. Feels like CDFF died just over a month ago.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2014 12:26 PM

You know Kev2143...you may have a point regarding the "lull" the site might be experiencing! I've too noticed that not only have profile views and non replied messages reach an all time low, the question of how Admin will tackle the issue of so many dormant profiles here, has still pretty much gone unanswered!

As if trying to impress an active, potential suitor with creative wit not hard enough, LOL!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2014 01:28 PM

lol I know, right. My sent messages are all blue. :zzzz:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2014 01:28 PM

lol I know, right. My sent messages are all blue. :zzzz:

noeleena

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2014 09:24 PM

Hi,

Its been going on for quite a while and on many other dating forums/ sites some i have heard about are not real people any way they are fake profiles, so be aware and many are scamers,

i .v had a few and called them out, and just for the sake of it i feel like one of them when others dont reply, are we counted as fake seems like it, never mind thats the way its going.

And iv had one on here with in two weeks ago.

...noeleena...

HoosierHomeschooler

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2014 10:13 PM

I've wondered recently about more unread messages. I surmised it was that the holidays are taking more people away from the site. If that's the case, many will be active again in January.