Author Thread: Why always my country?
Admin

Why always my country?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2014 11:21 PM

I am sad reading other post here in forum about what other men think about women in Philippines. They discriminating us. Even sometimes I view one of the profile here they always say that they don't want a Filipino woman to contact them. Maybe you have bad experience before meeting one of a Filipino woman here but please don't generalize us.

It's hurts me when I read that we filipino are gold digger, looking for a foreigner to help us to upgrade, to find a guy who will take us to abroad. This is not true. Not all woman are like that. That's why I'm saying don't generalized us. We're different.

Now, every time I want to view someone's profile I'm a bit nervous that he might don't like a filipino woman to message him. I'm really careful not to view their profile many times and I don't use wink anymore :( I don't know if I stay here or leave this site. I feel embarrass to view someone's profile because of it.

1mountain

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 7 Jan, 2015 10:21 PM

My experience is similar to 123JJJ's in this. I actually feel like almost nobody reads my profile before contacting me, on more than just this site. There's another Christian dating site I am on and the first line in my profile is 'Do not message me any emails, if you do I will never respond to you again. Smiles and winks only please.' and countless times (seriously my inbox on that site has hundreds of unread messages) gals who definitely don't match any of my desired qualities and I don't match any of theirs just write me email after email. It's not just that country it's an epidemic plague found in all countries on all dating sites. If people all over the world would just start reading rather than 'oooh pretty face' >sends message< it would benefit all of us.

femme15

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 13 Mar, 2015 10:09 PM

I am saddened too with what other think of us Filipinas, especially the "gold digger" thing. I can't blame them if they have such opinion maybe because of the bad experience that they had. But one thing, please don't generalize us all Filipinas as "gold diggers", or someone so desperate to marry a foreigner. If you don't like to deal with us, block us then, so that we can't tarnish who "viewed you."

This site is created for Christians....and I'm so dis appointed that there are Christians who could be so judgmental to other race, why can't we live just like what a good Christians ought to be? If even that woman for you say is gold digger and crazy over you...who are you to judge, as Jesus said, "anyone who has no sin in their life should step forward and throw the first stone."

Lily228^

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 31 May, 2022 04:04 AM

I am a Filipina and yes.... I feel the pain of being ostrichized este ostracized in dating sites before bcoz of where I was born. But I carry it as a crown and glide with grace.... earned my own bread and butter and proved and still will prove that I am no charity case. Not until then we're able to live out the Proverbs 31 woman then us women Philippians or Romans or Ephesians would always be considered as laborers in the great mining industry---(let's make it sound more professional! LOL!) I've lived in a place where most Foreigners lived with their pinay slaves este beauties and trophies and I do understand the connotation but then on the outset not all birds fly... (pls check science) correct me if I am wrong... not all women of my kind are miners or diggers... most I would say are slaves... and I admire these kinds. They really take submission to their spouses ultra literallybto the point of becoming slaves just to enjoy the huge dollar rate here in my country..... I speak on the basis of what I see around...

Page : 1 2