Author Thread: Please pray for my idea
Admin

Please pray for my idea
Posted : 7 Mar, 2015 10:59 AM

So I been thinkin and prayin for GOD to give me direction in life. I thought with me having Asperger's the best thing would be getting government aid it just made sense to me. I been fighting for it or 5 years even tried a lawyer with no results and so I think that shows that GOD is not behind that idea. So I thought ok what does GOD want me to do? I prayed and I thought of Avon so I tried my best at working Avon but for many reasons that I just won't get into it didn't work out for me. So I'm now I'm thinkin what does GOD want me to do? Surely He wants me to work but doing what? No one around here is hiring not even the fast food places not even temp jobs like no one is hiring here so I prayed some more. I thought well I could start my own business but then I wondered doing what? I also thought I'll ask my sister if she wants to do that with me cause she's also trying to find work and Jesus said that two is better then one. So I thought wait why don't my sister and I just do a business where we not only do one thing but just like odd jobs for people when needed such as babysitting and dog walking and house sitting and such we've both done those things before so why not continue to do them for money? So before I go any further with this idea I wanna pray about it first and ask others to pray about it. So please pray for this idea and that GOD will let me know weather this is His will or not.

1mountain

View Profile
History
Please pray for my idea
Posted : 9 Mar, 2015 11:50 PM

I will say a prayer over the endeavour. It sounds like a relatively no risk idea, except if you get injured on the job. I will suggest perhaps there is a job or endeavour that you could use some of your auspergers traits. If there is a special interest you have and know everything about or whatever turning it to your advantage and using it to serve others may be the best use of the gift. God bless hope you find good work serving others soon.

Searchingformyrib

View Profile
History
Please pray for my idea
Posted : 11 Mar, 2015 03:08 AM

What do you love? "HE gives you the desires of your heart". Also means HE created a desire in your heart. What is it. Also I'm a charismatic, you don't own asbergers, please don't claim it as yours. I've always said I'm diagnosed with " "but I'm giving it back as soon as I can :-)

Much Live, in HIM.

I do satellite TV, streaming boxes and home security. If you need a spot let me know. It's my mission to help the body.