Author Thread: The first message to a woman
Fixingme

View Profile
History
The first message to a woman
Posted : 21 Apr, 2015 06:29 PM

What do women want to read in the first message they receive from a man?

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2015 10:08 PM

I think men should have a voice on this post.

The answers from the ladies are quite helpful and very welcome.

That said, it seems that talking to women on this site is the equivalent of an entrance exam.

Sometimes a "hello" i just that, an opener.

Like: Hi,

How are you?

Nice weather we're having...(got that from Gigli)

I suppose women here do get a lot of generic greetings, but then not everyone is the same and this air of vetting guys is a major turn off.

Talking to people here is slightly nerve racking because I'm afraid to say the wrong thing and get no reply.

Wouldn't it be a better policy to see who people are, and not make that determination based on their first message o you?

therockscryout

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2015 03:26 AM

I would agree with most of the ladies on here... taking time to read her profile is very important!! Introduce yourself, give your name... something to call you by. I also think asking for a photo right off the bat, is not a good sign for a female! I do however, like to know where the man Actually stands in his walk with the Lord. For instance I will not look further at a profile if he does not mention Christ in his introduction and only mentions himself... as Scripture says... out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks. What they speak of is What is truly in their heart foremost, and I want that to be Christ.

This is just my opinion. I can't speak for all females.

Page : 1 2