Author Thread: How can an angel break my heart!
Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
History
How can an angel break my heart!
Posted : 7 May, 2015 01:20 AM

I met a man on this site, chatted for a few months. He was sweet and a Christian. He said he was coming over to my city. Then just a week before his supposed arrival, he stopped messaging me and just disappeared without a trace.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2015 04:00 AM

i met a man on this site he tried to caught my attention and message me and weve chatted for a couple of days he used to be sweet and all that...but all of a sudden he turned to a snow prince,,,awww i really thought he was the one it took me a while to recover even though this is just an online dating site,,,,i was really serious coz i thought he was the one...i hope i can finally recover:nicenurse::nicenurse::nicenurse:

irc1

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2015 06:52 AM

what is a snow prince?

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2015 06:39 AM

snow prince means suddenly turned cold,,,

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2015 10:00 AM

I am sorry that the man disappointed you.

Maybe something happened to him?

Sometimes things just happen and other times people just change their mind and do not have the respect,maturity, integrity, and compassion of the others feelings to talk it out. And then other times; God is simply protecting you! God opens doors and God shuts them. Only God can tell you which of these three things happened!!

I pray the Lord give you understanding and peace with this situation.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the lord with all your heart ;do not lean on your own understanding. Seek his will will in all you do and he will direct your paths.

Gods grace to you

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2015 11:40 AM

I have dealt with many disappointments in my life in the dating scene. I dated a couple of women in recent years when things seem to be going very well and then broke up for whatever reason and unfriended me on FB. One thing is for certain. People will fail you but God will not. All I can do is trust the Lord for the right person entering my life. but more importantly, being the right person

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2015 11:45 AM

Amen rjc!!!

People will fail us but God never ever will!!

God bless you for your wise words.:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2015 01:59 AM

i would like to thank yall for your wonderful advice haha im getting over him now,,,thank u very much and GODBLESS YOU richly:glow::glow::glow:

shineyshine

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2015 05:41 AM

once upon a time i met someone in online dating, i am committed with him for 2 years.. He told me that he is suffering from cancer.. i was still studying in unversity at that time and im willing to take risk just to continue the relationship we.had started.. days, months and years passed i still believe on his long suffering.. i thought and i thought it was true, he made me believe about his disease.. one day, when he told.me that he will beon my graduation day he will come to attend on my very special day but he didnt come.. i was sad. He promised things but didnt do anything to make it happen. He also told me that he will be coming to ours and maybe will discuss about marriage with my family.. buy...One day, his cousin told me that he was in i.c.u , i flew to the strange place of his, i went to the hospital to check for him BUT.... there.was none.. there was no him in the said hospital. I cried a lot. I pity myself. I just cant believe how people will hurt you so badly and lie to you that much. I told him that i went there but he accused me of lying. I told him that im tired already and i think our relationship wont work out (because of what ive discovered). Then again his cousin called and he told me again that he couldnt talk (jaw lock). i dont know if i will still believe .. i tried giving another try but then one day, he told me that he will be leaving to italy .. He told me he wont be coming back.. he left me at the end.. i jist cried on God and told God how i really feel. I was hurt but at the end i need to forgive.

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2015 05:55 PM

Why do some men have a habit of disappearing just like that? I guess they are not man enough! Not real Christian men perhaps.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2015 10:00 AM

Woman do that too, seems to be the unofficial way of saying no thanks. The internet has a way of making cowards of us.

Page : 1 2