Author Thread: Life's Journey
femme15

View Profile
History
Life's Journey
Posted : 6 Jun, 2015 07:09 PM

Father God, first of all I like to say thank you for all the graces that you have given to me and to my family. And in this time, I will be starting a journey towards my dreams. I know that you know in my heart how much I long for these dreams to happen, and I want to say thank you for opening at last the door towards it. Father God, may you guide me always, make your words be my light towards that path, may you keep me safe and protect me from any misfortunes. Be with me as I go alone in this journey, Father God I know that you you know these fears and worries in me, please wash them off with your comforting words. I feel like a child who is going to have her first walk for the first time alone, I'm really scared that I might stumble and fall down, please hold my faith up when I feel like going down, strengthened my will for this journey when I feel like weak for continuing it. And please give me the soundest of health, the sharpest mind, for this journey. And I pray that my family back home, are healthy, safe and happy. I pray for these Father God, and in Jesus name, Amen.

Keonikane

View Profile
History
Life's Journey
Posted : 7 Jun, 2015 01:04 PM

"Baruch haba b'shem Adonai" - (Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord).

Heavenly Father, you know the needs and desires that you have put in my sister's heart, one that not only would fulfill that dream that you instilled in her heart, but also how it will benefit her family back home and others abroad in the present and future times with her skills and knowledge that you have gifted her with. Help her to obtain that selfless dream by your guidance for she is doing this for you.

We pray that you show her that straight and narrow road that you will lead her upon.

We pray that you put that hedge of protection along that road to protect her from distractions and dangers throughout the years of her journey.

We pray that your Spirit would be before her to clear the way of all obstacles on that path.

We pray that your Spirit will also be behind her to ward off discouragements and doubt of others as well as her own.

We pray for your covering of your Spirit to protect her from any unseen, undesired circumstances.

We pray for strength to endure the battles she may encounter through this lifelong journey.

We pray for her well being in all aspects of her life.

As she wears that Whole Armor of God and carries your Shield of Faith in the battle, also protect her heart, keeping it humble and meek.

Reassure her by your promise that you will never leave or forsake her.

And bless her, for she comes in your name...

"Baruch haba b'shem Adonai."

Praying in the mighty name of Yeshua Hamashiach, Jesus Christ...

� and all in agreement say Amen!

femme15

View Profile
History
Life's Journey
Posted : 7 Jun, 2015 08:51 PM

Amen.

Thank you so much Keoni, it feel good when someone prays for me. God Bless you too. :angel: