Author Thread: anyone else super depressed?
MamaRatchet

View Profile
History
anyone else super depressed?
Posted : 8 Oct, 2015 09:12 PM

Don't worry I'm not suicidal or anything, just hurt by always being last on peoples choice list....for everything

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2015 06:11 PM

Cruising the forums, "something"(The Holy Spirit) said stop by here at the young adults forum! Well though I'm not exactly "young", I'm young at heart(smile)!

When seeing your topic of discussion, I now know why I stopped by and the scripture I needed to share with you my sister, came immediately to mind:

Matthew 19:30--But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

My friend though man may at times make you feel "last" in their eyes, God will ALWAYS keep you first in His eyes...as long as you keep Him FIRST in yours!! Be blessed and stay always assured of His love!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2015 03:58 AM

Hi there,

Im sorry to hear what you're going through. I can definitely relate to your experience.

I wanna encourage you with some thing that I've learnt recently from a sermon on youtube(there are no churches where I live lol). It basically takes us back to God's original design for a man and a woman and helps us prepare ourselves for our future Adam/Eve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP5emoA7xpM

Hope you are blessed by it,

Ken

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Oct, 2015 11:24 AM

Think of it as weeding out the scum of life. You end up with the actually good people not the one's that only pretend to be.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2016 03:45 AM

I am there right now. N I'm so weary from it all.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2016 03:47 AM

That's a good way to look at it .