Author Thread: Hot and Cold
abundantlyme

View Profile
History
Hot and Cold
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 07:12 AM

Have any of you ever played it hot and cold with a girl? If so what's the point?

View Profile
History
Hot and Cold
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 12:57 PM

dear jess, young lady no one should be playing you hot and cold.. you deserve much better than that..

ole cattle

abundantlyme

View Profile
History
Hot and Cold
Posted : 3 Jun, 2009 07:53 AM

Thanks Cattleman! I agree... although I have had it done to me and allowed it to go on for way too long. I was just wondering what the point was. Do guys really think that's a way to get a girl to like them more?

ian777

View Profile
History
Hot and Cold
Posted : 3 Jun, 2009 09:26 AM

Forgive my ignorance: What is "Hot and cold?"

Ian

tristan07

View Profile
History
Hot and Cold
Posted : 3 Jun, 2009 01:16 PM

There are alot of reasons guys and gals do this. most of it has to do with opportunity. If you are there only option they will hold onto you and butter you up like there is no tomorrow until another possibility comes along, then they will kinda keep you on the line *just in case*

Or they might just not be sure how they feel about you yet, or sure how you feel, there are alot of reasons as I said. Main thing though, is to cut through all the crud and get to the point of things and be real. If you are going to have your heart on the line, which it is, then you have to go into it with your eyes wide open. Make sure all your questions are answered in a satisfactory manor and there is no slight of hand going on.

You would not invest your money with someone you clearly cant trust, so dont make the same mistake with your heart.

Just be wise and careful, and always prayerful

Shunammite

View Profile
History
Hot and Cold
Posted : 3 Jun, 2009 07:24 PM

wise saying, tristan07!!!

abundantlyme

View Profile
History
Hot and Cold
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 06:39 AM

Agreed! That was very well put and insightful tristan! Thanks!

View Profile
History
Hot and Cold
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 12:47 PM

dear tristan, very good thoughts there.

ole cattle