Author Thread: Profiles
Admin

Profiles
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 09:28 PM

I have noticed that so many guys don't actually fill out their about me section of their profiles, there are so many guys that just put "if you want to know about me sent me a message." I HATE this. Just a little tip is that you guys need to start stepping up and make the move to get to know a girl. First off don't expect her to send you the first message, because as a man that is your role. And second off, give her something to work with. Girls don't find it at all attractive when they find out absolutely nothing about the guys who's profile she is looking at.

What's the deal with this guys?

ian777

View Profile
History
Profiles
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 08:22 AM

Hey Tigers - on that note with what ole cattle said, something Lydia suggested (which I took her up on) .... or was it Lynne? I've forgotten now...

Anyway - I put it right on my profile that if anybody wants to chat with me, come on over to the forums! This really is the best way to get to meet and know someone. So you might wanna do something like that too.

God bless,

Ian

ian777

View Profile
History
Profiles
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 03:42 PM

Hey Tiger (Lvstigers, whateva ya wanna be called, as long as we don't call ya "late for dinner" huh?")

I went back and looked at your profile - MASSIVE improvement. You didn't change much, but what you changed sure made a difference - at least to me anyway. It looks and reads really well. And the one photo with the children (as small as it is) also made a huge improvement - I know it's a silly thing, but it really did make a difference.

Ian

Lvstigers

View Profile
History
Profiles
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 01:23 AM

Thanks Ian...lol Ian you can call me whatever works for you...but you're right, just not late for dinner!!

I'll have to search for more pictures, for some reason my pictures are hard to find on my computer, it has something to do with wiping the c drive and not remembering where I put them, in the many places I have available :goofball:

Is that picture really small? someone once asked my why my pictures are so small, but I don't know, friends send them to me and that's what I get.

Cattleman I understand, chatting is the best way to get to know people, which is one of the reasons I enjoy MMORPG's not only do you get to chat you get to interact with people in situations that often requires cooperation and patience, after you play with them for awhile you get a real sense of the kind of people they are behind all the words, personalities shine through and it's fun too. :party:

Blessings to you all! :)

Page : 1 2