Author Thread: How the Century of the Self Began
Admin

How the Century of the Self Began
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 10:26 AM

Social Engineering 101 - Torches of Freedom

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8953172273825999151

This is part 1 of a four part series directed by Adam Curtis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Century_of_the_Self

The intro features a brief history of Sigmund Freud and Edward Louis Bernay's influence upon the women's liberation movement, affluenza, and how we think on a whole.

Notice how sex, image, and consumption for inner peace are still the highlight of the day in our present "civiliazation".

The roaring 20's were a precursor of a Luciferian age to come. An age that was only postponed by the orchestrated collapse of the economy used to put the American Money system almost completely into the hands of the World Banks, as well as to con the people into buying into the Social Security system which is a precursor to the implant chip which will track your global posistion at all times, will monitor your health and report it to insurance companies & work place, track your money, etc.

Need I point out that their are far more interesting elements in reality than meaningless sex, and the paper thin security that your hummer or Tommy Hilfiger clothing brings you.

Since when did sex become the end all anyhow, and the road to spiritual liberation anyhow? Riddle me this Oprah and Dr. Phil. Where did The Christ or The Buddha preach upon this subject?!?!?

Anyhow, I really hope you get something out of this, I feel that if the first 15 minutes does not capture your attention, then you will not enjoy the rest, but for those who are captivated, I encourage a deeper study of this subject!!!

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 01:50 PM

thanks, I will check it out

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2009 05:00 PM

I hope you enjoy it. Mind you it does not go off into the Engineered collapse of the money system or into global tracking devices (I just connected those dots my self) but more so into the other elements and some.

None the less, have you ever asked your self,"how did a bunch of nice Christian Germans become Nazi's" well this is key hole to peer into the secrets of the science of doing just that, and more.

It's a shame that Social Studies in high school was more about learning about these crass abuses of psychology, rather than conditioning us for "fitting in" to this "Brave New World"/ ideology.