Author Thread: Galatians Chapter 5:19-25
Admin

Galatians Chapter 5:19-25
Posted : 29 Mar, 2016 10:06 PM

As the Day gets closer for Jesus Christ's return, I wonder how people who claim to be His People on this website will fare at The Judgement? If people who do not have a relationship with Jesus Christ were to look at our conduct on this "Christian Dating site" could they see any NOTEABLE difference from the

mjs7201

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2016 11:55 AM

I suppose it can't really be controlled , but if anyone doesn't have a

relationship with Jesus they shouldn't be in here .

Smiles4ever

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Aug, 2016 09:05 AM

I agree with your point, but I am not sure what Galatians 5:19-25 has to do with it. Paul wrote that book to the church. Those same people who do the works of the flesh can also choose to have the Fruit of the Spirit. If everyone is honest, we all choose the works of the flesh far too often instead of the Fruit of the Spirit.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2017 03:05 AM

We cannot say we are perfect. But we should pray not to be tempted with those desires and passions of the flesh. Lets not entertain the devil by giving him a ride. For the past years I have been trying to pray about my flesh and right now I have left most of the things. We have Holy Spirit that assists us in all things. If I am not married why should I have the desire to have sex. If you really loves your God no temptation will come your way. I am in it and this is reality. Mathew 7 verse 15 worn us to be aware of false prophets. This also includes any other saints. Today they are enjoying desires of their flesh, tomorrow they are praying for fruits of the spirit. We know our God and what He wants for us. Let us not be confused by the devil. Let God be the judge and don't wait to be told what to do but lets read our bibles and understand our Godly perfect path.