Author Thread: Why?
Admin

Why?
Posted : 29 Apr, 2016 02:02 PM

I see where on women's pages they post one picture and it is off themselves and someone else. Now how am I supposed to tell who it is that I am looking at? Do I get to pick my favorite?

I don't get it.

Do you see this on men's profiles?

NRSV1953

View Profile
History
Why?
Posted : 29 Apr, 2016 08:47 PM

Interestingly, I do see that same thing on some men's profiles, although most of the time he is kind enough to say in his profile which one he is. Does make it confusing! . .

Lisa1144

View Profile
History
Why?
Posted : 1 May, 2016 08:19 AM

I guess it is a good way to ensure you are interested in what was read in the profile. Then the first question to her can be, "which person are you in the picture" and continue with asking why that picture was important to the person, who is with them, what was the occasion etc...Kind of opens up a little bit of conversation that could lead to getting to know that woman. Personally I don't use this technique.

Lisa

View Profile
History
Why?
Posted : 5 May, 2016 05:02 PM

Its a turn off for me. I can see why women find it important, but it just turns me off.

View Profile
History
Why?
Posted : 6 May, 2016 11:10 AM

One person's "technique" is another�s childish game.

wisteria2008

View Profile
History
Why?
Posted : 15 May, 2016 05:34 AM

Yes, sometimes they post family members with them, which I think is weird.

View Profile
History
Why?
Posted : 22 May, 2016 02:48 PM

@Rambo.. thats exactly what some men and women do and its daft. if u cant be honest about your image what else are you being shady about?

roxanne_101

View Profile
History
Why?
Posted : 22 May, 2016 08:23 PM

Do people not understand cropping? I think it's a bit rude to put someone else in a pic unless they're your children. Even then, probably not the best idea to put your child's pic on a dating site with all the weirdos in the world. Unless that person has given you permission to post the pic, it's probably not the best idea.