Posted : 13 Jul, 2016 02:55 PM

Why do men think I am unloved

Michelle

Rasylia

View Profile
History
Any city
Posted : 12 Aug, 2016 03:23 PM

Michelle, the big question is do you think that you are unloved?

I start by recognizing my value before I accept the opinion or assessment of anyone.

I am loved because God loves me. He wanted a relationship with me so much that he gave His son as a sacrifice to pay for my freedom.In spite of my faults He named me His child, a joint heir with Jesus.

I am loved because Jesus loves me. He thought that I was worth giving up His life for me.He thinks I am special enough to be given the privilege to ask whatsoever in His name and it will be granted me.And all that I have to do is believe in Jesus, accept Him as Lord in charge of my life. I am really loved.

Of course my life is not perfect but when anyone tries to label me as unloved I have a confession to make, God Loves Me

View Profile
History
Any city
Posted : 24 Sep, 2016 03:08 PM

I agree with Rasylia 100%. God loves you weather anyone else does or not. If you are looking for love He will help you find it when the time is right. His time.

View Profile
History
Any city
Posted : 24 Sep, 2016 03:13 PM

I agree with Rasylia 100%. God loves you weather anyone else does or not. If you are looking for love He will help you find it when the time is right. His time.