Author Thread: a little sermon on how do you walk..
Admin

a little sermon on how do you walk..
Posted : 8 Jun, 2009 06:00 PM

dear folks, i wanna talk to ya a little bit about your testimony...

colossians 1:10 that you may walk worthy of the LORD. fully pleasing HIM. being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowlege of GOD.

now we have a very powerful tool that GOD uses us for. and thats the wonderful life changing moment when you accepted JESUS CHRIST as your personal SAVIOUR.

now this testimony covers from what you were and where you came from or how low youd fallen up till the time you found JESUS.

then you have the ones that come after youve been saved and you fell and came back up..

but the one i really wanna talk about today is the testimony of your daily walk.. thats a powerful tool that GOD can use also.. you know when JESUS dies on that cross for us and we accepted salvation we were bougth and paid for by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

so as it is once you accept salvation then you are like a walkin billboard for GOD to advertise with.. yep when you become a christian everything you do will be a reflection on GOD . from the way the unsaved will look at you closely with a microscope.

from the way your christian brothers and sisters will be seeing you.. what are you reflecting?... how is your daily walk goin? what do other folks see reflecting from you? are you showing love your neighbor as yourself? or are you gossiping, back biting, coveting things of your neighbor? or are you showing love?

how is your mouth ? are you cussing and using sexual overtones or inuindos or are you spreading lies rumours? how are your addictions? are you still drug free? are you still alcholol free if you were addicted before? are you doing things like you did before?

see folks once youre saved are you not reflecting the love that GOD gave to you? can folks see that love comin out from you . cause you can bet theyre watching you closely... for the unsaved theyre hopin youll fall so they wont have to look deep within themselves as to are they doing wrong.. do you reflect so much of GOD that the unsaved will wanna be more like you and have the same thing you have? cause they are watching folks.. you better believe it.. because what you reflect may have an affect on whether the folks around you in your daily walk will wanna come to know JESUS as well.. do you show them love ,tenderness, kindness, mercies? what does your daily walk say to others? what are you reflecting? your old self or the new you? which one? ....... which one...?? now no one is perfect but folks we do have a respnsibility to walk the best we can.. and just remember folks are lookin and guess what GODS lookin too..

MAY GLORY BE TO GOD!

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2009 07:53 PM

Cattleman,

AMEN!!!!!

Heavenly Father I thank you today for this message that you have given Your son to share with us. Lord help us to be a better witnesses for You, to be that city on a hill that cannot be hidden. May we bring glory and honor to Your name. In Jesus name, amen.

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 06:36 PM

I got to say, you yelled that one right at my heart man,

thank you, I need to pray more to be more like jesus.

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 07:16 PM

Hey amen,

Good word.

Ian

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 07:20 PM

Amen!!!

yes! that is a very good post. it hits me like a rock...cuz i know i need to be more like Jesus and pray more to have him help to achieve it and show love thats overflowing.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 08:54 PM

Great post Cattle!

Blessings!

Walter

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2009 06:41 AM

dear folks, amen folks , may glory be to GOD.

ole cattle